Lost - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Lost

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Lost

Postby logan » Fri May 15, 2009 1:23 am

The Artful Dodger wrote:
mrblitz wrote:I don't think Juliet is dead. It ended with a white flash, similar to when time jumping.

There was also the sound of a nuke going off. :-? :-b

i hope she isn't but i have a feeling she may be just because of her involvement with the new remake of V. she wasn't supposed to have a big role but if it got expanded you never know. that scene was one of the most heart wrenching scenes the show has ever done but she kinda pissed me off earlier when she just wanted to throw away everything she had with james even when he obviously just wanted her. her rationale was kinda dumb, but the again if they had to shoe horn that in because she wanted to do something else then i guess so be it.
logan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby madaslives911 » Sat May 16, 2009 6:54 am

logan wrote:
The Artful Dodger wrote:
mrblitz wrote:I don't think Juliet is dead. It ended with a white flash, similar to when time jumping.

There was also the sound of a nuke going off. :-? :-b

i hope she isn't but i have a feeling she may be just because of her involvement with the new remake of V. she wasn't supposed to have a big role but if it got expanded you never know. that scene was one of the most heart wrenching scenes the show has ever done but she kinda pissed me off earlier when she just wanted to throw away everything she had with james even when he obviously just wanted her. her rationale was kinda dumb, but the again if they had to shoe horn that in because she wanted to do something else then i guess so be it.

She wasn't ready to handle the jealousy thing. You know, some people can get irrational with jealousy. But I guess it's Sawyer's fault when he made that dumbie move of looking at Kate instead of Juliet. :-X
Last edited by madaslives911 on Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Visit My Sigs Gallery

2008 Champion - Cafeholics Anonymous
2008 Champion - No Press Allowed
madaslives911
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby eagles21 » Sun May 17, 2009 6:51 pm

I can't wait 8 months for the show to come back on. I want answers. NOW! :-b
eagles21
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Lost Season 6 Preview

Postby madaslives911 » Sun May 17, 2009 7:16 pm

Preview of 'Lost' Season 6: Destiny Found

An eye opens in a sudden, in the teaser for 'Lost' season 6 which will be the final round for the whole island's mystery.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Lost" has ended its fifth season run on Wednesday, May 13 with a cliffhanger when Juliet was sucked into the hole and woke up with the bomb near her. She hit the bomb with a rock and it was the end of the episode. To keep fans in excitement, ABC has posted a very short sneak peek of the 6th season where an aye opens up in shock. No clue to who the green eye belongs to.

I believe the eye belongs to Jack coz it's exactly the same as the eye in Season 1 opener and it's green coz he was looking at the trees.

In the preview also, it is revealed that the big idea is "Destiny Found" and it could as well be the ultimate reason why they are all stranded on the island in the first place, not the kind of destiny that each of the characters thought. The new season will begin in 2010, reportedly in January.

Meanwhile, a few thoughts on the sixth season had been thrown in recent weeks and here is the summary. Likely to be back for another round are Ben, Juliet and Claire. Regarding Ben's return, Michael Emerson who plays the character said that Ben's work is not done in the season finale but he is also still crossing fingers for it because nothing is set in stone in "Lost".

Juliet's comeback was teased by EW with no other details while Claire's involvement was suggested by Carlton Cuse. "Claire is a wonderful part of the show and the audience can rest assured that they will see (her) again on Lost," Cuse said.

For one thing, the sixth season will be the final season for the series. Creators Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse have planned the whole story to conclude in the 6th year, with the story coming to full circle. "Season six will feel a lot like season one," Lindelof teased. "The focus comes back to the characters with whom we began. We've been winnowing away everyone else who came along. The Tailies are gone, only Miles is left of the Freighter Folk and only Juliet is left of The Others. We're getting down to the end now."
Visit My Sigs Gallery

2008 Champion - Cafeholics Anonymous
2008 Champion - No Press Allowed
madaslives911
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby stomperrob » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:50 pm

Ah, finally, it's back!!!

Interesting show, and some interesting stuff on the news, Nightline and Jimmy Kimmel afterwards.

;-D ;-D
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 138)

Postby logan » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:50 am

Fantastic episode. So many things answered (smoke monster reveal was fantastic and knowing what the ash around Jacob's old house was for was just as good). Seeing the Temple finally was great as well. My only problem was that this show has now made me hate V forever.

Ben's face upon seeing Locke lieing there on the beach was priceless.
logan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby joejlitz » Fri May 21, 2010 3:02 pm

I wonder if everyone is on the baseball side talking about this?

I started watching this season and realized it is so much easier to understand this show when you watch it straight through, so I've got 8 episodes piled up. I got the day off and I'm working my way through 'em. Just finished the episode with Richard Alpert's backstory.
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)

Postby logan » Mon May 24, 2010 12:26 am

Stunning and that's about all I have to say. For me it was the perfect ending.
logan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby dream_017 » Mon May 24, 2010 9:59 am

logan wrote:Stunning and that's about all I have to say. For me it was the perfect ending.

Totally agree ;-D
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 59)

Postby stomperrob » Wed May 26, 2010 10:25 am

Yeh, and what a great 6 year ride it's been!!! Kinda like watching a 122 hour movie! ;-D ;-D
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 138)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk