Lost - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Lost

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby footballchick23 » Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:01 pm

mutantseabass wrote:Thats a much better capture Flux.

I want to know what arrow means? It does look like it says this in there also.

The other thing i have been thinkig about is when Desmond asked Locke if he was him and Locke responded yes. He then asked him "what did one snowman say to the other snowman"
Hurley told that Joke to Charlie(i think it was him at least) in the first season.
Hurley also knows about the numbers, could Hurley be "him"?

Oooooo...good pick-up...I didn't know about the joke in Season 1. Maybe Hurley is the "him".
Doesn't it suck to get beat at Fantasy Football...by a girl?
footballchick23
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Postby logan » Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:07 pm

id think that if hurley is telling the truth about the guy in the asylum then he may have heard the joke from that said guy and its just the code word(or answer as it may be).maybe he found it humorous and likes to tell the joke.

also desmond was training very hard for his supposed "race around the world". i would think if they were to pick a new person hurley would be the last person they would go for.
Last edited by logan on Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
logan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)

Postby mutantseabass » Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:18 pm

logan wrote:id think that if hurley is telling the truth about the guy in the asylum then he may have heard the joke from that said guy and its just the code word(or answer as it may be).maybe he found it humorous and likes to tell the joke.

If im not mistaken in the last episode when Hurley was talking to Jack he said the guy never spoke and only muttered the numbers over and over.

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mutantseabass » Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:22 pm

Azrael wrote:
Did you also notice that the sharks had the same emblem on their tailfins that was on the hatch?

The emblem was also on the uniform that Desmond put on and all over in the pantry where Kate was locked up.

mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Flux » Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:27 pm

footballchick23 wrote:

The other thing i have been thinkig about is when Desmond asked Locke if he was him and Locke responded yes. He then asked him "what did one snowman say to the other snowman"
Hurley told that Joke to Charlie(i think it was him at least) in the first season.

Oooooo...good pick-up...I didn't know about the joke in Season 1. Maybe Hurley is the "him".

I mentioned that earlier in this thread! :-?
Flux
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mutantseabass » Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:34 pm

Flux wrote:
footballchick23 wrote:

Missed that post, sorry Flux have been busy looking at the capture you posted and trying to figure that out.

mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby footballchick23 » Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:56 pm

Flux wrote:
footballchick23 wrote:

Sorry flux...I kinda skimmed the earlier posts early htis morning! Good pickup though! I meant no offense! :-)
footballchick23
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Flux » Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:56 pm

haha no big deal B-)

Anyway, back to the mural...

Under the sun thing w/ the 108 in it, I initially thought that it was just a 16 or something from the original caption. But if you look at it, it kind of looks like it says "Stow" or "Storm"

The arrow thingy also looks like its pointing towards the waves. Maybe saying the only way out is by water?

And...the only out of the ordinary stick figure is right above the "Im sick" part. Hes upside down.
Flux
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby logan » Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:59 pm

fpr the person who asked what jin was yelling in next weeks trailer it was "others".

it looks more like 108 to me. the lines through the counted days appear to make it look like and S and the sun triangles make it look like a 6 but in actuality its just another 108.
logan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)

Postby footballchick23 » Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:02 pm

What's up with the white houses in the mural? When I saw it last night, it looked like the waves were eating that bigger figure.
footballchick23
General Manager
General Manager

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk