What's the name of the dance that Chad Johnson did last wk? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

What's the name of the dance that Chad Johnson did last wk?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Sixxgunn » Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:58 am

benjapage wrote:
says the salty bears fan. :-b

Oh I could care less about the loss, in fact I expected it to be much worse. I just think that taking shots at someone's personal life on the field id tasteless, and if that was in fact his intention I would indeed like to see his tacky gold teeth all over the field. And when I watched it during the game, before I even had a clue that it might be a dis, I still thought it was the gayest* thing I have ever seen.

*Not that there's anything wrong with that.
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Wesley Walker » Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:36 am

Holy crap! An Urlacher dis with Broadway allusions. Does Chad think NFL fans read the newspaper and go to Broadway plays? Well, I guess Cafe members do. Hilarious.
Wesley Walker
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe WriterCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 2)

Postby benjapage » Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:38 am

Wesley Walker wrote:Holy crap! An Urlacher dis with Broadway allusions. Does Chad think NFL fans read the newspaper and go to Broadway plays? Well, I guess Cafe members do. Hilarious.

classic. well called.

b
benjapage
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby black_hawk8888 » Thu Sep 29, 2005 11:25 am

The name of that dance was called "6 more points for black_hawk's fantasy team" dance. :-B B-)

He can strip tease in that end zone for all I care as long as he keeps scoring :-b
Major props to the sig master. Deluxe is da man!
black_hawk8888
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Location: Still staring in horror as Palmer's knee buckles on the 2nd snap of the game...

Postby Keyser_WV » Thu Sep 29, 2005 11:34 am

Sixxgunn wrote:
benjapage wrote:
says the salty bears fan. :-b

Oh I could care less about the loss, in fact I expected it to be much worse. I just think that taking shots at someone's personal life on the field id tasteless, and if that was in fact his intention I would indeed like to see his tacky gold teeth all over the field. And when I watched it during the game, before I even had a clue that it might be a dis, I still thought it was the gayest* thing I have ever seen.

That dance was great. One of the better one's this year.

I really doubt he was dissing Urlacher but I have no idea.

Gay = Steve Smith glamour shot

*Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Keyser_WV
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby foulballstrike3 » Thu Sep 29, 2005 11:48 am

I think the bears fans are blowing this dance out of proportion. It wasn't much of anything for those that didn't see it, just a little of the footwork that is common to the Lord of the Dance. He sure as hell didn't do it in mockery of Urlacher. (a) Chad Johnson didn't know the situation (b) most fans don't know the situation (c) you're only thinking this because Owens did it to Ray Lewis (d) the Owens-Lewis thing was on a much higher stage, Owens shunned the Ravens and Owens and RL have higher profiles than CJ and Urlacher, plus the game was between two good clubs at the time. The Bears are not good. The funny thing is that a couple of those picks weren't even Orton's fault, so not only do they have a rook QB, they have WRs sh**ing their drawers.
foulballstrike3
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Goatwhacker » Thu Sep 29, 2005 11:52 am

lmcjaho wrote:
Goatwhacker wrote:Supposedly CJ did it to dis Urlacher, who had a kid with a woman who also falsely accused Michael Flatley (of Riverdance fame) of raping her.

Might just be me but I seriously doubt CJ would do something so obscure if he wanted to "dis" Urlacher...

Hey, I just know what I read in the gossip columns :-) . But that's not the kind of dance you do without a little practice, he must have had some reason he chose it.

I kinda liked the dance though, it showed a lot more talent than most. He actually looked like he knew how to dance as opposed to monstrosities like the Ickey Shuffle.
Goatwhacker
General Manager
General Manager

Postby benjapage » Thu Sep 29, 2005 11:55 am

Goatwhacker wrote:
lmcjaho wrote:
Goatwhacker wrote:Supposedly CJ did it to dis Urlacher, who had a kid with a woman who also falsely accused Michael Flatley (of Riverdance fame) of raping her.

Might just be me but I seriously doubt CJ would do something so obscure if he wanted to "dis" Urlacher...

Hey, I just know what I read in the gossip columns :-) . But that's not the kind of dance you do without a little practice, he must have had some reason he chose it.

I kinda liked the dance though, it showed a lot more talent than most. He actually looked like he knew how to dance as opposed to monstrosities like the Ickey Shuffle.

you leave ickey out of this.

b
benjapage
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby AT » Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:20 pm

Like a gitty little school girl I yelped "He's doing the Lord of the Dance! He's doing the Lord of the Dance!" as I saw that work of art drunk out of my mind at the bar Sunday.

I think 2 things were at play there...

1) Chad probably read/was told about the story involving Urlacher and Michael Flatley and that's how he got the idea.

2) Chad is the NFL's Lord of the Dance.
I'm slowly converting over from Baseball...Very Slowly...
AT
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby jayday » Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:42 pm

love cj...always hilarious...
jayday
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk