Urlacher's off field troubles??? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Urlacher's off field troubles???

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Sixxgunn » Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:16 pm

BrutallyHuge wrote:
Sixxgunn wrote:
Dmville wrote:Basically just being a man-whore probably. Had a child w a groupie. Dating Paris Hilton while still officially married, while his wife was pregnant I believe. The guy plays harder off the field than on it sounds like.

If I'm not mistaken, this sounds as if you are accusing him of not playing hard? Off the field issues, sure...bad decisions....you bet. But no one can question his work ethic, especially on the field. I in no way condone the things he has done off the field, but I cannot sit idly by and let a statement like that go unchallenged.

Let a statement like that go unchallenged? Who cares? You must defend his honor? Laugh.

I get it. You were the groupie that Urlacher had the child with.

You have never defended someone in your entire life? So that means you put your legs in the air and took it when you did? Funny. Most of the time I laugh at your quips and breeze right by, but I'm pissy today, so I don't find this kind of thing humorous whatsoever. Maybe I'll come back and read it on Monday and get a chuckle.
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby kevinoc81 » Fri Sep 30, 2005 1:24 pm

FatFoot wrote:
Sixxgunn wrote:
Dmville wrote:Basically just being a man-whore probably. Had a child w a groupie. Dating Paris Hilton while still officially married, while his wife was pregnant I believe. The guy plays harder off the field than on it sounds like.

If I'm not mistaken, this sounds as if you are accusing him of not playing hard? Off the field issues, sure...bad decisions....you bet. But no one can question his work ethic, especially on the field. I in no way condone the things he has done off the field, but I cannot sit idly by and let a statement like that go unchallenged.

Uh, I think it was a joke. There's no team in the NFL that wouldn't want a Brian Urlacher. Doesn't change the fact that he was fooling around with Paris Hilton (NASTY!) and that he very recently has been dealing with child support hearings, as a result of a successful paternity suit. Guy's somewhat of a sleaze, if you go by those "stats" but he IS a great football player.

What? You wouldn't tag Paris and try to get a piece of the Hilton pie?
What are you? A man with morals???
kevinoc81
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby gablefan » Fri Sep 30, 2005 1:38 pm

I agree, I think she is a Royal Bitch, but I'd tag it!
gablefan
Head Coach
Head Coach

Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby FatFoot » Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:04 pm

Man, all I'd be thinking about is disease and what has gone before me. :) I'm sorry, that girl is a used up sleaze. Same way I have to imagine the ladies don't relish the thought of being with a guy who's had as much action as Gene Simmons, I gotta say, I don't want to be anyone's 1000th. :)
FatFoot
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye

Previous

Return to Football Talk