Sick sig needed - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Sick sig needed

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Postby Superman in Training » Thu Sep 29, 2005 6:25 pm

Cards24 wrote:I see now why you ussually try to avoid making sigs for members that are unproven within the Cafe community.

Its true, if you notice most of the veterans of the cafe that have been makind sigs for a while don't make them for anyone at all except for a certain few.. Its going to get to the point where people like this are going to cause the cafe to put min. posts counts before you can even wear a sig... It isn't up to me, but I wouldn't blame them if they did it
Superman in Training
Head Coach
Head Coach

Web Supporter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby favre4mvp » Thu Sep 29, 2005 6:33 pm

Superman in Training wrote:
favre4mvp wrote:did you not read my apology?
Geez, if people are gonna hate on those that dont like there work they should learn to use the close button on there internet...

If you are going to hate on somebody that spent time out of their busy life to help you out then you need to learn some manners. Your apology was too late. If you don't like it then too bad .. suck it up and either wear it for a while or don't have a sig... Guru tries to help you out and you just say oh that's not my style.. You should have been more specific then. My suggestion is like giantdog said.. learn to do it yourself then and keep your hatin to yourself.

I can't believe the attitude of the newbies in here these days. I remember how I acted when I first got here and I showed respect and was polite to those that tried to help me.

DID I MAKE YOU DO IT? No, I didnt... Your just mad cause I didnt like it. Why do I have to like it? I dont, and I never made you do it. And your last paragraph was so freakin retarded, good for you that you were polite and respectful, I dont give a crap! I was asking for a Packer sig, you made one, I didnt like it and now your gettin a stick up your wang cause I dont wanna use it. Grow up and get used the idea that not everyone will like your crap... And you use the term newbie like Im an idiot. Just because you signed up to this site doesnt make you a god or somethin you faggot.
favre4mvp
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby deluxe_247 » Thu Sep 29, 2005 6:38 pm

thats quite enough....
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Tiki » Thu Sep 29, 2005 6:40 pm

What do you guys expect? He's a packers fan! :-#
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Thu Sep 29, 2005 6:42 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:thats quite enough....

Well said. I agree.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests