Anyone going to the Dome on the 23rd? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Green Bay Packers

Anyone going to the Dome on the 23rd?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Anyone going to the Dome on the 23rd?

Postby WickedSmaat » Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:06 am

I would love to go. The border battle that will be the best this year. The battle of the worst(so far) Maybe it can be a wedding present to my soon-to-be wife ;) ;-D (I'm getting hitched on saturday). I think it'd be a great battle that would be classic. I would put on my Robert Brooks Jersey and my Cheesehead and cheer on the boys! I'm also trying to convert my fiance over to a Packer fan and hopefully a soon to be fantasy football player.

Anyone planning on going to it?
-Wicked
WickedSmaat
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Singing songs of satisfaction toooooo the wooooooorld..... (the world).

Re: Anyone going to the Dome on the 23rd?

Postby Superman in Training » Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:26 am

WickedSmaat wrote:I would love to go. The border battle that will be the best this year. The battle of the worst(so far) Maybe it can be a wedding present to my soon-to-be wife ;) ;-D (I'm getting hitched on saturday). I think it'd be a great battle that would be classic. I would put on my Robert Brooks Jersey and my Cheesehead and cheer on the boys! I'm also trying to convert my fiance over to a Packer fan and hopefully a soon to be fantasy football player.

Anyone planning on going to it?

First off cangrats on the wedding coming up!! ;-D

I had an opportunity to go to a game this year, but I had to decline due to financial reasons... I live in Oregon so going to one of the GB games is quite expensive for me.. I did see the Sunday night GB/Viking game two years ago when the Pack came from behind to win at the end of the 4th quarter..It was at Lambeau and it was zero degrees out!!! It was an experience that I will never forget!! Go Pack! ;-D
Superman in Training
Head Coach
Head Coach

Web Supporter
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Green Bay Packers