Plexiglass Party - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Plexiglass Party

Moderator: Football Moderators

Plexiglass Party

Postby Warpigs » Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:24 pm

After today's game (know the Rams defense sucks, but still), how many predict that Plaxico finishes the season as a top-10 fantasy receiver?
Warpigs
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerCafe Spotter
(Past Year: 3)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby go_jays_go » Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:27 pm

He did play great today, but I don't think he'll be top-10 reciever material by the end of this year. Top 15 at best.
go_jays_go
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Eagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby foulballstrike3 » Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:30 pm

Huge Gmen fan here. The Giants are going to throw it when the situation calls for it. They are still very much a run first team. Eli Manning is efficient, but they have the big bookend tackles in Petigout and McKenzie and are gonna run Barber into the ground again this year. They are on bye next week, then I believe they play Dallas the week thereafter. I personally see Manning going back to 200 yds and a score rather then what we have seen this week. He is absolutely obsessed w/ Burress though, they run him all over the field. They have Burress flying down the sideline, coming across the middle, and running the 10 yard hooks. Eli Manning is on every throw. I think Burress finishes around the 10th best WR. They just don't have much else outside of Burress at WR (but did you see that TOOMER catch today!!!!!) but they do like Tyree because of size and speed. I wouldn't expect to see consistent production out of him though.
foulballstrike3
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Guttpuppy » Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:31 pm

Eli and him have developed a bond and that is huge, I'm not sure about top 10 either but he is fitting in quite well. I'm almost happy for him.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Tiki » Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:52 pm

I am gunna say top 115 WR this year. He is the go to guy now over there. Plus, as GP said Eli seems to like him, the is huge! Go plax!? :-?
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby maddog60 » Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:10 pm

top 15 is more likely, at the very least top 20. However, another year of development for Eli, and I think next year he'd be a strong candidate to crack top 10.
maddog60
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Re: Plexiglass Party

Postby giantdogs92 » Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:29 pm

Warpigs wrote:After today's game (know the Rams defense sucks, but still), how many predict that Plaxico finishes the season as a top-10 fantasy receiver?

i bet he will.... he gets thrown to alot around the goaline... obviously elis favorite target... if eli keeps it up i say most definitely top ten
giantdogs92
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Re: Plexiglass Party

Postby go_jays_go » Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:36 pm

giantdogs92 wrote:
Warpigs wrote:After today's game (know the Rams defense sucks, but still), how many predict that Plaxico finishes the season as a top-10 fantasy receiver?

i bet he will.... he gets thrown to alot around the goaline... obviously elis favorite target... if eli keeps it up i say most definitely top ten

Don't forget that Shockey is still there. He'll always steal some goal-line looks from Plaxico.
go_jays_go
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Eagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby benjapage » Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:42 pm

plaxico and fwp for randy moss. that's my plan, i suggest y'all try something akin to it while the afterglow's burnin'.

b
benjapage
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby CC » Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:42 pm

It's like Shockey's hands desert him in the endzone. He dropped another one today, it would have been a nice catch, but he should have caught it.

I don't really mind though. I hate Shockey.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Next

Return to Football Talk