Plexiglass Party - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Plexiglass Party

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby s0meguy » Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:59 pm

I was watching the game on nfl.com pretty closely and he gets targetted so much - especially in the red zone. I also noticed how much the Gmen were throwing even when they were ahead. I think that is formula for top 10 right there.
Ragin Cajuns on year #4
s0meguy
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Kilroy » Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:10 am

I hope he ends up top 10, because I grabbed him off the waiver wire in one league, and he and Rackers helped keep me undefeated. (It blows my mind the caliber of talent that some people will just drop (and not even try to trade.))

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Postby The Guru » Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:45 am

I knew that when the Giants signed Plax in teh offseason they got a huge bargain. Playmakers at WR make the QB in the NFL. Just look at how good Kerry Collins is now and how much C-pep has fallen.

Plax is a top WR in this league and I knew that when they signed him. Him and Eli are going to be something special to watch for years to come. Plax is going to make a name for himself in NY.

Top 15 this year, top 10 next. This is still Eli's second year and he's only started 8/9 games in the NFL.
"Let's hug it out"
The Guru
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby The Guru » Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:51 am

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:It's like Shockey's hands desert him in the endzone. He dropped another one today, it would have been a nice catch, but he should have caught it.

I don't really mind though. I hate Shockey.
:-t
Shockey's TD catch was pretty though. Not to mention that highlight reel catch he made last week.
"Let's hug it out"
The Guru
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby BostonBlades » Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:04 am

Tiki wrote:I am gunna say top 115 WR this year. He is the go to guy now over there. Plus, as GP said Eli seems to like him, the is huge! Go plax!? :-?

I'd say top 115 is a safe bet. ;-)
Haha, sorry. I know it was a typo, I just thought it was really funny.

As for top 10... why not? I just checked scoring, and so far he is the #4 overall WR (soon to be #5 with Steve-O Smith playing tonight) behind T.O., Holt and.... Dante Hall 8-o (return yardage is huge in that league) . Anyways, I'm getting off topic.
Point is, why couldn't Plax be a top 10? Obviously he's not going to snag 200 yards every week, but the Giants offense has looked great all 4 weeks (yes, I know, it WAS the Rams). I say... why not?
UPS to bigh0rt for the sig!
BostonBlades
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Previous

Return to Football Talk