NOTICE!! - "CAN I WIN" THREADS BELONG IN ROSTER RATINGS!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

NOTICE!! - "CAN I WIN" THREADS BELONG IN ROSTER RATINGS!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

NOTICE!! - "CAN I WIN" THREADS BELONG IN ROSTER RATINGS!!

Postby Mercer Boy » Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:17 am

Please place any "Can I Win," "Will I Win," or "I need this many points" threads in the Roster Ratings forum. If you read its description, you will find they belong there and not in the Game Commentary forum.

The reason they belong there is that you are essentially asking whether or not your remaining roster will be better than your opponent's roster for the Monday Night game.

We asked that these threads were put in Roster Ratings last year, and so we are asking that you do so again.

All threads of this nature found in this forum will be moved to Roster Ratings. Please note that next week (10/9/05), these threads will be locked if they are placed in this forum.

Thank you for your understanding. :-)
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Re: NOTICE!! - "CAN I WIN" THREADS BELONG IN ROSTER RATINGS!

Postby Mercer Boy » Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:31 pm

We're still getting a lot of people posting these threads here. Once again, we remind you that they don't belong here. This is a question of your roster versus your opponents, so please post these questions in the Roster Ratings forum.

The Webhamster will continue to lock these threads if they are placed in here, so please...save him the trouble of doing so and put these questions in the proper place. ;-D
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting