Yahoo! StatTracker SUCKS!!!!!!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Yahoo! StatTracker SUCKS!!!!!!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Yahoo! StatTracker SUCKS!!!!!!!!

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 07, 2003 6:37 pm

What a waste of money this piece of crap is. I can rarely get it to load. Works about once in 10 tries.

Yes, my setting are right. I even used Netscape and Opera plus Firebird and couldn't get CRAPtracker to work right.

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby Homeless » Sun Sep 07, 2003 6:44 pm

"Craptracker"

HAHA that sums it up nicely !
Homeless
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I could be anywhere! and so could my SILK scarf! M&M's anyone ?

Postby JayM09 » Sun Sep 07, 2003 6:50 pm

i havent had any problem with it, mine works fine ;-D
[b]cafe leagues
nkl 9-6 #3 seed, runner-up
budbowl 10-5 #3 seed. 3rd place
vxl 11-4 #1 seed, runner-up
gbffl 10-5 #2 seed, lost semis
cafe champs 12-4 #1 seed, runner-up[/b]
JayM09
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 07, 2003 7:00 pm

CRAPtracker sums it up nicely.

Postby hawksfan896 » Sun Sep 07, 2003 7:05 pm

Wasn't working for me either. I don't think I'm a big fan of it anyway. I take that back, it worked this morning, but then I couldn't get back on it, and it worked Thursday. I prefer just going to nfl.com. Plus, if you have defensive players, nfl.com lists individual tackles, and I haven't found them on craptracker (I like that, too. That is now my official name for it. I'll give you the credit though, when I use it.), and it's easier to follow the actual game, if anyone in fantasy leagues still cares who wins and loses.
"When I was a kid I thought I was going to be the starting centerfielder for the Boston Red Sox. Life sucks, get a f___ing helmet." --Dennis Leary
hawksfan896
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafe Writer

Postby 2x » Sun Sep 07, 2003 7:12 pm

I had Fantasy baseball and 2 Football stattracker windows open today at once with no problems. I would venture to guess it's your computer, or your connection. Anything below WinXP with at least 256 mb ram and a P3 plus will struggle with stattracker. I have also found that it works much better in Mozilla or Netscape 7+ than IE. Broadband is a must. Also if you are using IE, use MS Virtual Machine (if available) instead of Sun's Java. If you have netscape or mozilla/opera etc or no access to Virtual machine, use Sun's latest 1.4.2_01

2x
2x
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby Plato » Sun Sep 07, 2003 7:31 pm

If all that technobabble is required to make the damn craptracker work -then notice should have been given before they billed me.

I used stattracker last season on this computer with this same connection with no problems...

Buyer beware ...
Plato
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby Ousmagic » Sun Sep 07, 2003 7:42 pm

if u can get it to work u have to admit this stattracker is a lot cooler then the ones in the past
Ousmagic
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 07, 2003 8:18 pm

2x wrote:I had Fantasy baseball and 2 Football stattracker windows open today at once with no problems. I would venture to guess it's your computer, or your connection. Anything below WinXP with at least 256 mb ram and a P3 plus will struggle with stattracker. I have also found that it works much better in Mozilla or Netscape 7+ than IE. Broadband is a must. Also if you are using IE, use MS Virtual Machine (if available) instead of Sun's Java. If you have netscape or mozilla/opera etc or no access to Virtual machine, use Sun's latest 1.4.2_01

2x

Thanks for all the geek speak, but I have all that cool new stuff and it still don't work.

BTW - Sun's JAVA will not work with CRAPtracker according to Yahoo.

I bet Yahoo! just lost on ton of money today trying to show off that piece of junk. Looks like it backfired.

Postby proKrastinate » Sun Sep 07, 2003 8:20 pm

its worked for me all day as i sporatically throughout the day logged onto it. not once has it stuttered.
proKrastinate
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Next

Return to Football Talk