Q. Morgan? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Q. Morgan?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Nightmare Week

Postby Poobah » Mon Sep 08, 2003 11:51 am

Golden Gun wrote:First I start Manning over McNabb, 50 yds Passing gets you a point but INT is -2. Then Morgan is a no show. I hope the last post is right about Morgan, I had Chambers on my bench. Porter finished off the nightmare last night for me.

Yeah, I left Chambers on the bench for Morgan too. Fortunately looks like it won't hurt me. Thank you, Maddox, Chad Johnson and Ahman Green.
Poobah
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe Ranker
Home Cafe: Football

Morgan

Postby NFLknowitall » Mon Sep 08, 2003 1:08 pm

Morgan and the Browns will improve. It was just Week One and I am not going to panic. Morgan is my third receiver and he will be again this week when the Browns face the Ravens. I will not give up after one week, but I will watch carefully. BTW - Jim Rome tour stop here in Austin was great!
NFLknowitall
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby emaja » Mon Sep 08, 2003 10:36 pm

yoda83 wrote:good thing the rams stunk it up? didnt warner throw for over 300 yards and didnt holt have over 100? are you in a TD-only league?

When you get a TOTAL of 17 points from your QB, #1 WR, and #1 RB - that definately qualifies as stinking it up in FF. Standard Yahoo scoring.

I didn't see the game since it wasn't on locally, but in the highlights anyone could clearly see that Warner was not with it. On the sidelines he was completely dazed. Why didn't Martz see this?
emaja
Head Coach
Head Coach

Location: Wearing the PB with pride looking for my Bears crack pipe...

Postby yoda83 » Tue Sep 09, 2003 9:15 am

yeah, that's why i asked what kind of scoring system you're in. the league i'm in, warner and holt's stats ended up being pretty decent. obviously, faulk's were still crap.
yoda83
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Previous

Return to Football Talk