MBP...Most Ballinest Play - Week 1. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

MBP...Most Ballinest Play - Week 1.

Moderator: Football Moderators

MBP...Most Ballinest Play - Week 1.

Postby Guttpuppy » Sun Sep 07, 2003 9:39 pm

I didn't get to see a lot of football today but from what I did see...Anquan Boldin gets my nod for MBP.That 70yard TD catch was nice,there were Lions falling all over the place trying to track him down.

Honorable Mention-KRob's TD catch...I dunno if that little spin move helped him score or not...but it looked cool.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Re: MBP...Most Ballinest Play - Week 1.

Postby awwchrist » Sun Sep 07, 2003 9:43 pm

Guttpuppy wrote:Honorable Mention-KRob's TD catch...I dunno if that little spin move helped him score or not...but it looked cool.

;-D ;-D ;-D
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Homeless » Sun Sep 07, 2003 9:49 pm

I liked both of those and because it made me laugh, Dunns little one yd reception for a rolling TD :-)
Homeless
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I could be anywhere! and so could my SILK scarf! M&M's anyone ?

Postby Chopper » Sun Sep 07, 2003 9:54 pm

I did enjoy each of those...
But my vote goes to Chambers and his one-handed-back-of-the-end-zone-two-feet-in snatch.

Even if he was sitting on my bench.
Chopper
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby SinCity » Sun Sep 07, 2003 9:54 pm

Bolden was off the hook.. WOOW ;-D
SinCity
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby JayM09 » Sun Sep 07, 2003 10:25 pm

Chopper wrote:I did enjoy each of those...
But my vote goes to Chambers and his one-handed-back-of-the-end-zone-two-feet-in snatch.

now that was a nice catch there ;-D
[b]cafe leagues
nkl 9-6 #3 seed, runner-up
budbowl 10-5 #3 seed. 3rd place
vxl 11-4 #1 seed, runner-up
gbffl 10-5 #2 seed, lost semis
cafe champs 12-4 #1 seed, runner-up[/b]
JayM09
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Niners Rule » Sun Sep 07, 2003 10:37 pm

I like Charles Rogers' TD in the back of the end zone where it looks like he's gonna be out but managed to land both feet in! Amazing.
Niners Rule
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby hawksfan896 » Sun Sep 07, 2003 10:46 pm

How about the play in the evening game? When Derrick Gibson picked off McNair and then Frank Wycheck stripped it a la Maurice Clarett in the NCAA title game last year. The game is still going on right now but Tennessee is in good shape. Oakland would have had it near the Tenn. 30 if Wycheck wouldn't have forced the fumble and the game probably would have turned out much different. Plus, it gave Tennessee the first down (why do the announcers love that rule so much? It seems like they're jumping all over each other to say they know that rule. We get it guys, you know the friggin' rule). I know the play wasn't as sexy as the big TDs, but probably did just as much for the outcome of the game. KRob's TD gets a close second though. The laws of physics gave him an early Christmas present this year, 'cause I don't think that spin move was on purpose, I think it was just the way he got hit.
"When I was a kid I thought I was going to be the starting centerfielder for the Boston Red Sox. Life sucks, get a f___ing helmet." --Dennis Leary
hawksfan896
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafe Writer

Postby moochman » Mon Sep 08, 2003 12:10 am

Niners Rule wrote:I like Charles Rogers' TD in the back of the end zone where it looks like he's gonna be out but managed to land both feet in! Amazing.

Rogers made a similar but more dramatic catch against Notre Dame to beat them. Purely spectacular! Today's catch was a pleasant reminder of one of the few bright spots for MSU in recent years.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby Arlo » Mon Sep 08, 2003 9:04 am

My vote goes to Boldin as well. ;-D

For honorable mention in this category, how about Kordell Stewart's sneak for a first down when the defense wasn't ready yet? Ok, so it didn't turn the tide in that blowout, but it was pretty amusing...
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Next

Return to Football Talk