Yahoo Stat Tracker question - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Yahoo Stat Tracker question

Moderator: Football Moderators

Yahoo Stat Tracker question

Postby moochman » Sun Sep 07, 2003 11:39 pm

How long does it take Yahoo’s Stat Tracker to tabulate the team D’s score? My rough calculation has my D giving me a 1 point total lead. Unfortunately my opponent has Gramatica kicking tonight. C’mon Eagles, shut out those silly Bucs! Talk about hanging by a thread. !+)

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Mean Machine » Sun Sep 07, 2003 11:43 pm

We are in the same boat. If Philly's defense gets me 20 points I win, otherwise I don't.

Most stats updated right away but tackles and forced fumbles weren't tabulated on stattracker in my league except for the Thursdy night game. I don't know when stattracker will catch up.
Mean Machine

Friendliness: %

Postby hawksfan896 » Sun Sep 07, 2003 11:45 pm

I can't tell you for sure about team D's, my league has individual defensive players, but they're usually updated the next morning. I don't understand why they can't update defensive stats sooner. NFL.com posts them immediately, I don't know why fantasy sites can't as well. I've used sandbox in the past and they were the same way. It's frustrating because it's not something you can glean just by watching the game, like yards or scores. Craptracker sucks anyway, what's the point of even putting scores up if you have to go to another site to know for sure?
"When I was a kid I thought I was going to be the starting centerfielder for the Boston Red Sox. Life sucks, get a f___ing helmet." --Dennis Leary
hawksfan896
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafe Writer

Return to Football Talk