when your fantasy team mutinies... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

when your fantasy team mutinies...

Moderator: Football Moderators

when your fantasy team mutinies...

Postby Ben_ffc » Mon Sep 08, 2003 7:19 am

when you guys have players on your fantasy team face off against each other, how do you manage it? just start your best, and hope for the best?

last night, i started my oakland defense (instead of my bills defense, but let's not talk about that just yet... :-/ ) against derrick mason.

oakland initially looked strong, and mason looked pretty decent, too. but every time mason caught something, i celebrated and winced. do you guys try to avoid these situations?

b
yeah...yes
Ben_ffc
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Postby maddog60 » Mon Sep 08, 2003 9:49 am

I try to avoid those situations if possible, but some things are inevitable. If the Def or WR is good enough you shouldn't bench them, but I'd never start a DEF and QB that are opposing each other. That's a true recipe for disaster.
maddog60

Friendliness: %

Postby Ben_ffc » Mon Sep 08, 2003 10:03 am

yeah, i think i'm going to try to avoid that from here on out...things turned out ok, largely because eddie george was up past his bedtime.

this is why i really wanted tampa's d. that way, i'd never have to make these silly decisions. maybe the bills defense is for real and i can just plug-n-play.

b
yeah...yes
Ben_ffc
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Return to Football Talk