Who to play/Trade Advice?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Who to play/Trade Advice?

Postby Questi4110 » Tue Oct 01, 2002 5:31 pm

Who should i play 2/3

Harrison
Conway
McCardell

Should i trade for Peerless Price? If so...who should i trade (Either conway or McCardell)? Price has been extremely inconsistent...he is 4th in recieving yardage with 3 tds but it seems like most of that yardage was from week 3. Conway has had a decent season along with McCardell who seems to be heating up.

THANKS
Questi4110
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 01, 2002 5:36 pm

I would trade either McCardell or Conway for Price. Price is just beginning to emerge in Buffalo's offense and Bledsoe loves to throw to him. If defenses continue to key on Moulds, Price will punish them like week 3. I believe as the season goes on he will equal or surpass Moulds.

Friendliness: %

Postby Questi4110 » Tue Oct 01, 2002 9:04 pm

well who should i trade...mccardell or conway then...these guys are basically the same when it comes to stats but in potential i cnat decide who has the edge

any other comments to my original post?

thanks
Questi4110
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby JayM09 » Tue Oct 01, 2002 10:08 pm

trade mccardell, no one is getting good stats in tampa bay, at least conway is the go to reciever in san diego. if you have to trade one, trade keenan.
JayM09
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby gavin256 » Tue Oct 01, 2002 10:50 pm

yeah trade mccardell. He is pretty inconsistent just like last year. I had him on my team last year. But, it seems like all he had was just a few good weeks in him. and thats all.
gavin256
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby joester » Tue Oct 01, 2002 11:09 pm

I agree. Tampa has no run game and no pass game. all they have is a great defence. The chargers have a decent pass game, an excellent run game and an awesome D. Con way scores everyway possible. He passes, runs, and receives. Trade Keenan
joester
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor

Postby kashikis » Wed Oct 02, 2002 10:33 am

if your going to trade for him do it with mccardell whos stock is high now followin gthe great game he had vs the bungles so youll but he will be inconsistant this year just like price so its a crapshoot but id give the edge to price because his offense throws more

price is good but he only had one good game over 100 yd game so far so play him or conway depending on the matchups

this week play conway and harrison
kashikis
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly Winner

Return to Football Talk