Why did my earlier post get blocked? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Why did my earlier post get blocked?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Why did my earlier post get blocked?

Postby johnnie2130 » Tue Oct 04, 2005 2:45 pm

I asked if anyone knew of and sleeper WRs. This is what's written about this forum:

Football Leftovers
Fantasy sleepers, strategy, rumors and advice, as well as talk about the NFL itself... anything that doesn't fit one of the other categories has a home here! (Note: Please do NOT post questions concerning trades, keepers or who to start - they have separate forums above.)

What forum was this supposed to go in?
johnnie2130
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Mercer Boy » Tue Oct 04, 2005 2:49 pm

True...but you asked this also:

There's not much on my WW. I'll list some of the top WRs here. Anybody like any of these?

Since you are specifically asking about your team and who to pick up from the wire, this is a Waiver Forum question. It does not belong here.

There are tons of these type of threads in that forum. If they were all put into this forum other strategy/sleeper advice would be swallowed up. That's why we have the Waiver forum. ;-D

(Also, if anyone ever has a locked post question, please don't post it here...take it to the "Site Question" forum or PM a moderator. Thanks!)
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Football Talk