some of us didn't draft defenses until late. no biggie, but now we look at week-to-week matchups as a source for sneaky points. let's get a head-start and take a peek at who can help us.
broken into two brackets:
1) good shot at domination
2) good shot, but unspectular
3) good defensive team, but a bad defensive day
here's my attempt--would love to read anyone else's:
1) bills (@jax), dolphins (@nyj), redskins (@atl), raiders (vs. cin),
eagles (vs. ne), giants vs. dal)
2) seahawks (@ari), panthers (@tb), ravens (vs. cle), packers(vs. det), vikings (vs. chi)
3) broncos (@sd), falcons (vs. was), steelers (@ kc), titans (@ind)
a few of those teams from the top 2 brackets are probably out there (i know a couple are in my league), and would be worth a pick-up. i'm sure the broncos, falcons, steelers and titans are on somebody's fantasy team, and should be benched.