Kevin Faulk ? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Kevin Faulk ?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Kevin Faulk ?

Postby tomkatt » Mon Sep 08, 2003 1:22 pm

I have the first waiver move this week due to me getting crushed. Do you think that Kevin Faulk is going to win the RB job in N.E.? I have Edge, but after that it's Canidate, Hambrick, & Barlow. Ladell Betts is also available as is the rookie WR Boldin. Just looking for some opinions or advice, it is always appreciated.
"Sometime during the Pats game last week, I decided that Tomlinson was the best overall running back of my lifetime. There's nothing he can't do: deadly receiver, tough inside runner, explosive to the outside, you name it." - ESPN's Bill Simmons
tomkatt
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Guttpuppy » Mon Sep 08, 2003 1:42 pm

I didn't see the game but I'd be willing to bet that Faulk was used more because he is their "recieving back"...used a lot more because they were down by so many points.He may eventually win the job,but I doubt this soon.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby JayM09 » Mon Sep 08, 2003 2:30 pm

faulk already has the job, he started yesterday. hes number 1 on the depth chart. i believe he's been starting since week 3 of preseason.

he will continue to share carries with smith, cause they fear that faulk wont hold up with the majority of the carries.
[b]cafe leagues
nkl 9-6 #3 seed, runner-up
budbowl 10-5 #3 seed. 3rd place
vxl 11-4 #1 seed, runner-up
gbffl 10-5 #2 seed, lost semis
cafe champs 12-4 #1 seed, runner-up[/b]
JayM09
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Guttpuppy » Mon Sep 08, 2003 2:35 pm

My bad Jay,I had heard talk of him starting but thought Smith had retained the job.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Return to Football Talk