RB/RB, RB/WR, WR/WR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

RB/RB, RB/WR, WR/WR

Moderator: Football Moderators

RB/RB, RB/WR, WR/WR

Postby Q-Tip » Wed Aug 21, 2002 3:50 pm

Ok, I have been stressing since my lottery. I drew picks 10 and 11 overall. (10th pick in the 1st round 1st in the 2nd) We start 2 RB & 3WR. We get points for each reception, Rb and WR, and every 20 yds receiving and rushing. Should I shock everybody and draft E. George and E. James?? Or should I go for George and Boston or Holt. WR's are more valuable but the RB's are thin. My pick in the 3rd round is 4th, 24th overall, if i go E. george and Boston, what RB do you think will be there with that pick. Any and all comments welcome. Thanks.
Q-Tip

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby slowkidz » Wed Aug 21, 2002 4:23 pm

I would go with two RBs first...I think George will have a great year and there should be other RBs out there, like McAllister, A. Thomas, S. Davis and such....I say wait for the third round for a WR. You may not get Harrison, Owens or Holt...But there still should be some good people out there, like Keyshawn, Smith, or Bruce...
slowkidz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion

Re: RB/RB, RB/WR, WR/WR

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 21, 2002 10:34 pm

Anonymous wrote:Ok, I have been stressing since my lottery. I drew picks 10 and 11 overall. (10th pick in the 1st round 1st in the 2nd) We start 2 RB & 3WR. We get points for each reception, Rb and WR, and every 20 yds receiving and rushing. Should I shock everybody and draft E. George and E. James?? Or should I go for George and Boston or Holt. WR's are more valuable but the RB's are thin. My pick in the 3rd round is 4th, 24th overall, if i go E. george and Boston, what RB do you think will be there with that pick. However, if I go RB in the 1st and 2nd then I will not take another in the 3rd, I will go WR. Any and all comments welcome. Thanks.

Friendliness: %

Return to Football Talk