myfantasyleague.com - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

myfantasyleague.com

Moderator: Football Moderators

myfantasyleague.com

Postby scoobyood » Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:51 am

Just wondering if anybody use this website and what you think so far? Is there any solid website that offer the keeper/dynasty features with practice squad option beside this website?

Jace
scoobyood
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Postby dream_017 » Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:57 am

Not sure I have seen any others with the PS feature. I do use this site for a dynasty league. I am not the commish, but it is handeled very nice and works great as a dynasty league with a league cap.PM me if you want to know more about our league.
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 73)

Postby Kilroy » Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:14 am

They have a practice squad? Cool. You could stash some serious way down the road sleepers there.

I haven't had the chance to do a "dynasty" league (I like it, sounds better than "keeper"), but I think I'm gonna try one next season. As FF goes, I was a late bloomer. (But H**l, better late than never).

Good Luck Gentlemen. ;-D

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Postby Tbones » Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:05 am

I really like Myfantasyleague.com so far. This is our first year there and my first year as coimmish and I am pretty sure all of the owners are much happier being there. We converted from Yahoo and we do keep players.

Just beware, for the first year here the commish is going to spend a lot of time setting everything up and the waivers are a bit different. If would like to check out our website here is the link.

http://football28.myfantasyleague.com/2005/home/68180

The web design is almost completely custom to your likings and gets very addicting, almost as addicting as Fantasy Football itself!!
Tbones
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby moonhead » Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:37 am

my friends and I are talking about setting up a 10 team keeper. I was just wondering what the cost of the league might be per year. i was hoping to find one for about $50 a year. so just $5 a man for the year. i'm not trying to hijack this thread, but myfantasyleague.com is one of the places we're looking at and I just wanted to hear some criticism and some accolades as well as some prices.
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby Cornbread Maxwell » Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:04 am

myfantasyleague.com is one of the better kept secrets in fantasy.

I have yet to hear a complaint about their service.
Cornbread Maxwell
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertSweet 16 Survivor

Postby scoobyood » Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:14 am

Great...Thanks for input and keep it coming! I'm signing up for a trial to see how it works.

Thanks!

Jace
scoobyood
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby caneblood » Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:59 pm

This offseason I was looking for a new site for our league. I was down between myfantasyleague.com and fanball. I went with fanball, BAD MISTAKE.

Not sure how myfantasyleague.com is, but whatever you do, DON'T EVER DO FANBALL.

They have a message board over there for the commissioners and the whole thing is about complaints. They don't give a crap about the leagues, and just continue every week to push everyone away. The only people I know of that are staying there, will do so because they already paid for a multiyear subscription. Most of them are pissed as hell though. I can't wait to get out after this season.
caneblood
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby skibrett15 » Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:16 pm

My Fantasy League we are using and have been using. I like the coaching efficiency feature, and though they don't offer the most expansive scoring systems, they cover most scoring.
ADMIN edit: please note that the overall sig limit is 12k - thanks!
(Thanks Leber)
AIM is like multiplayer notepad
skibrett15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby Pete123444 » Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:23 pm

Myfantasyleague.com has always been a favorite of mine. Until I found Gamedayritual this year, none were even close to it.

skibrett15 wrote:My Fantasy League we are using and have been using. I like the coaching efficiency feature, and though they don't offer the most expansive scoring systems, they cover most scoring.

I'm curious what scoring it doesn't cover that you want?

Thanks GP!!
Pete123444
General Manager
General Manager

Sweet 16 Survivor

Next

Return to Football Talk