Kevin Curtis Going Blind? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Kevin Curtis Going Blind?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby MrHokeyPokey » Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:27 pm

drivebytruckers wrote:
s0meguy wrote:JC Fighter what do you have against smoking, honestly, it bugs me every time I see your sig

Same here it's annoying.

Maybe he thinks its funny that people who smoke are giving themselves cancer. - Fact.

Mcdonald will not get close to as many catches/yards as curtis will thsi weekend. 100+ Yards 1 or 2 tds.
MrHokeyPokey
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby ampant » Sat Oct 08, 2005 11:00 pm

tomas21 wrote:i have ocular migraines, and i'm a doctor, so i can comment on curtis.
most people don't get the headache with ocular migraines. what they have is a sprakly, strobe-like flickering shape in their visual field that lasts 15 minutes or so. dehydration is a big trigger, as is heavy exercise.
this shouldn't affect him in any way from a fantasy persepctive or a football perspective going forward.

I have had them too. Didn't know what is was until I talked to my sister, who went to all sorts of doctors to figure it out. I was kind of freaked out, half of my vision just dissappeared, like everything was behind frosted glass or something. I don't get any headaches/pain, though. Anyways, I wouldn't worry about Curtis.
It's time to put down the crack-pipe and step away from the keyboard.
ampant
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 16)

Postby djack909 » Sun Oct 09, 2005 12:55 am

It's ocular migraine. I am an optometrist . The condition comes and goes. There isn't much you can do to avoid it, except to look at your diet and see if a food is causing it. Some foods are the cause in 50% of the patients. Cheese, citrus, caffine, MSG, and strawberries are a few of about 10 foods that can start ocular migraine.
djack909
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby The Guru » Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:04 am

drivebytruckers wrote:
s0meguy wrote:JC Fighter what do you have against smoking, honestly, it bugs me every time I see your sig

Same here it's annoying.
How about the fact that it can kill you.

Smoking cigs is one of the worst things you can do for your body. I don't get how ppl can still smoke knowing full well how bad it is for them.

I like his sig, its creative.
"Let's hug it out"
The Guru
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Sixxgunn » Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:20 am

The Guru wrote:
drivebytruckers wrote:

Same here it's annoying.
How about the fact that it can kill you.

Smoking cigs is one of the worst things you can do for your body. I don't get how ppl can still smoke knowing full well how bad it is for them.

I like his sig, its creative.

Because those of us that do smoke DO understand the risks, we don't need jackloads that don't smoke to tell us. It says it right on the package for christ's sake. How about the fact that planes fall out of the sky, yet people still board? That people get hit by drunk drivers yet still leave their homes? It's a choice, and I don't want anyone criticizing mine. Do smokers run around telling you their opinion on you not smoking? Sorry all, I know this isn't the forum for this, but replies liike these have ticked me off for years, and maybe this will get this locked so we don't have to hear about it anymore. Back to your local programming, which is FOOTBALL.
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)

Previous

Return to Football Talk