Struggling to accept trade.... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Struggling to accept trade....

Moderator: Football Moderators

Struggling to accept trade....

Postby n_tremain23 » Tue Oct 01, 2002 8:42 pm

I just can't decide whether or not to do this trade.I get McNabb and Hines Ward,I give him Bledsoe and Amani Toomer.I think i'm just going to try to get it straightup McNabb for Bledsoe.But what QB's would you rather have,McNabb and Brady or Bledsoe and Brady.It is a keeper league,so if i trade or not that QB is going to be one of my keepers here for a few years atleast.So what do you think?
n_tremain23

Home Cafe: Football

Postby JayM09 » Tue Oct 01, 2002 8:45 pm

id rather have mcnabb and brady, hands down. they are both young studs and have many great years ahead of them, meanwhile bledsoe is not that old i know, but considering that this a keeper league, you should go with the great upside in brady and mcnabb.
JayM09
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Questi4110 » Tue Oct 01, 2002 9:00 pm

keep bledsoe...he show no signs of slowing down + they dont rush as much + philly has a harder schedule than buffalo
Questi4110
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby joe_montana » Tue Oct 01, 2002 9:01 pm

Do this trade. McNabb is a total stud. Remember the 4 touchdown preformance in week three? That scored him like 41 points in my league. He is great, and also he is durable. I think it would be harder to knock McNabb out than it would be to knock out Bledsoe. Also I like Hienz ward more than Toomer. Ward has 4 touchdowns in 3 games.
joe_montana
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby terpfan » Tue Oct 01, 2002 9:13 pm

id rather have mcnabb. he is the best young qb around, period!
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby kashikis » Wed Oct 02, 2002 8:15 am

i would do this trade anyday especially for a keeper league.

the main factor that in a keeper league NO QB has more value than mcnabb he is lookin ggreat and only getting better and with his new deal there is no chance of him being traded to the Bungles or something stupid like that. having him and brady on your team make all the differance and will give you the edge over the years.

also in respect to this year the only QB i would give bledsoe up for would be mcnabb so you dont get screwed over and ward is on a tear this year avg 97 yds and over 1 TD per game or near that so your getting perfectly good quality there

IMHO this trade will greatly improve your team now and over time it will show its glory three fold...... GOOD TRADE ;-D
kashikis
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly Winner

Do it

Postby Gemmell78 » Wed Oct 02, 2002 9:13 am

This trade will definitely help you this year and long term. McNabb is just too good to pass up.
Gemmell78

Friendliness: %

Postby Homeless » Wed Oct 02, 2002 9:40 am

McNabb and Brady !!! especially since its a keeper league. I'd give my left errrr to have either one of those QB's.
Homeless
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I could be anywhere! and so could my SILK scarf! M&M's anyone ?

Return to Football Talk