Defense: Buffalo VS Baltimore. which was a fluke - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Defense: Buffalo VS Baltimore. which was a fluke

Moderator: Football Moderators

Defense: Buffalo VS Baltimore. which was a fluke

Postby carlhungis » Tue Sep 09, 2003 2:23 am

I am going to have to choose which of last weeks performances was a fluke last week. Pittsburg embarrassed Baltimore's highly touted D. Whereas Buffalo threw a shutout.

Help.
carlhungis

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby Will Herrmann » Tue Sep 09, 2003 7:42 am

Buffalo's defense could be the real deal. A solid performance this week against Jacksonville should draw some more believers.

Baltimore is up against Cleveland at home this week. Cleveland sure didn't look impressive this past Sunday (though neither did Indianapolis really).

I'm going to have to give the nod to Baltimore this week. At home, Ray Lewis and co are not going to be embarrassed like they were last week by Pittsburgh.
Will Herrmann
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby brdmaverick » Tue Sep 09, 2003 10:15 am

I have both Baltimore and Buffalo D's and I am going to start BUffalo this weekend. Their new acquisitions (Spikes, Adam, Milloy) really paid off. I am stil a little skeptical however. I think the Milloy factor played a big role in Sunday's game. Milloy new the Pats D better than anyone, so I am sure that helped Bledsoe out. Going up against the Pats Offense in practice everyday had to have helped the Buffalo's D also. I guess the jury is still out on the Bills D, but they are definitely a much improved team this year.
Go Pats!
brdmaverick
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby anth » Tue Sep 09, 2003 10:42 am

I have baltimore defense and I picked up Buffalo D after the game. That said, Im definitely playing Baltimore against CLE.
Ravens are mad. (more importantly Ray Lewis is mad) and the Browns stink.

Buffalo is definitely the real deal, though. Baltimore isn't as bad as they looked in week 1 but aren't as good as originally thought.
anth

Friendliness: %

Return to Football Talk