START & SIT - Week 1 - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

START & SIT - Week 1

Moderator: Football Moderators

START & SIT - Week 1

Postby Stingy D » Tue Sep 09, 2003 3:03 am

Predictions are not 100%, of course. If the Staff had that ability, they'd make millions of Wall St. Still, it can be interesting to look back and see what was said and what really happened.

Some of the QBs on the "start list": Warner (6 fumbles!). McNabb (trash minutes in the 4th prevented him for passing for under 100 yds... yikes). Harrington (great call!). Holcomb and Manning (Expect a high scoring contest in Cleveland, and lots of fantasy points from Holcomb ;o)

WRs to start: Chad Johnson (good call -- I like CJ to have a good year. I grabbed him in every league I could). Jerry Porter (I had him starting, too). No-brainers Boston and Harrison disappointed.

Bench: Jeff Blake and Brad Johnson (ouch). NY Giants D (well, I wasn't convinced Warner was OK, but it woulda taken guts to go w/ the Giants...)

So it does not seem I am above such debacles... Last year, I benched Maddox and Bulger the week they both went off. Maddox had 400 yds and 3 TD and Bulger 300 and 4, or something like that. Painful...

--SD
"When I am on the plane, ideas just come to my mind. It could be the altitude, it could be the idleness, but most likely it is caused by free alcohol." --Alexander Baburin, Chess Grandmaster
Stingy D
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Football Talk