So will this be our week? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Green Bay Packers

So will this be our week?

Moderator: Football Moderators

So will this be our week?

Postby WickedSmaat » Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:00 am

I like our chances this week to take our first win of the year and get oh so close to that division lead. I'm sure this will be another shoot out but I think Brett will get the team together. With Green ailing his knee and Davenport coming in, I like our chances even if we don't run much. The only thing I've seen uglier this year is Davenport returning kicks ;) With a weak secondary I'm sure Favre can exploit it and find just about everyone who's an eligible reciever. Now on the defensive side, it looks like Duece might have a good day but hopefully we'll be able to get ahead early and force Brooks to pass. I would rather see Brooks pass than see Duece run all over us. Fortunately we've had a good time with keeping the rushers out of the endzone, Davis was the first one this year to get in vs. us. I think this will be a great game to watch if you can get it on tv. GB 31-27.
Last edited by WickedSmaat on Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Wicked
WickedSmaat
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Singing songs of satisfaction toooooo the wooooooorld..... (the world).

Postby Superman in Training » Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:47 pm

Yeah I think we will get this one too! We have to! Our backs are really against the wall now.....

I have faith and I have the morning off and NFL ticket so I will be rootin like a mad man!! GO PACK!!! ;-D ;-D ;-D
Superman in Training
Head Coach
Head Coach

Web Supporter

Postby Superman in Training » Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:43 pm

I thought we would win but damn!!!

Nice work guys!! ;-D ;-D

Nice way to get that win right before the bye..

Too bad Detroit won!
Superman in Training
Head Coach
Head Coach

Web Supporter

Postby WickedSmaat » Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:58 pm

All I have to say is AWESOME!

But on a serious note, why does it seem that the only person on this team that can't get hurt is Brett Favre?
-Wicked
WickedSmaat
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: Singing songs of satisfaction toooooo the wooooooorld..... (the world).

Postby WickedSmaat » Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:59 pm

And I just realized my prediction was just a little bit off ;) but the points were almost all there ;-D
-Wicked
WickedSmaat
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Return to Green Bay Packers