Can someone explain the Carolina RB situation - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Can someone explain the Carolina RB situation

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Guttpuppy » Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:14 pm

Free Bagel wrote:THey're really already splitting carries. Foster has actually scored 5.6, 6.0, 7.5, and 9.3 fantasy points in his 4 games so far.

Hard to understand as some of us don't use your scoring.

It's only a matter of time, I like Davis but I'm not sure he can still take the pounding. Not sure Foster can either, give Davis the goalline, I'll take Foster's yards and receptions getting them there.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby tomkatt » Sun Oct 09, 2005 12:00 am

go_jays_go wrote:DeShaun and Davis split carries, but Davis gets the slight edge. DeShaun gets the passing plays and some draw plays while Davis gets 1st and 2nd downs including goal-line carries. I would definately start Foster because he'll make an impact in the passing game while getting some decent carries.

Good advice all around. IMO that's why I like Davis a little better right now. The Cat's offense is good enough to get them down inside the 5 quite a bit, so Davis will score plenty of TD's.

I also agree with starting DeShaun over the other RB's mentioned. Caddy is dinged, and KJ just looks totally out of sorts so far this year.
"Sometime during the Pats game last week, I decided that Tomlinson was the best overall running back of my lifetime. There's nothing he can't do: deadly receiver, tough inside runner, explosive to the outside, you name it." - ESPN's Bill Simmons
tomkatt
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk