Rolling out of the top 10 - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Rolling out of the top 10

Moderator: Football Moderators

Rolling out of the top 10

Postby TheFanatic » Tue Jun 11, 2002 12:06 pm

They say that every year at QB, RB and WR, roughly half of those that finished in the top 10 the year before will not repeat in the current year. So who rolls out and who roles in? Last year Edge rolled out and the Priest rolled in. Moss slipped, but didn't roll out and Mason made the top 10. Bruce bailed and Boston put those big guns to good use.

Can Terrell Davis roll back in? How about Michael Bennet?

Will Johnny Morton roll in as the #1 WR in Air Martz West?

Does Moss roll out without Chris Carter? (I seriously doubt it)

Does Glenn roll in with the Mighty Brett Favre throwing strikes to him?

Does Favre roll out with a new set of targets, one of which is a flake and the others have little or now NFL experience?

Who is lost to the inevitable ligament tears? Buckhalter already went down, but he would have split time for a while, but still could have made the top 10.

Just some thoughts to get the ball rolling.....
TheFanatic
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Postby n_tremain23 » Tue Aug 20, 2002 9:51 pm

Well Terrell is rolling right out of the NFL.Michael Bennet will get 600+ yards rushing this year,being the #1 starter.

Johny Morton will undoubtedly be the #1 starter,followed by Marvin "Snoop" Minnis at #2.

Moss will do that exact opposite.He will get double-team,yes,but he will get more balls thrown his way as he will be the focus of the Vikings offensive attack,and will see more longballs come his way.

Glenn only has Robert Ferguson,Donald Driver,and rookie Javon Walker to compete with for Favre's downfield bullets.But he's a little fragile physically and might not make it the whole season.

Favre may have a new set of targets coming in,but don't doubt Favre,i've learned that over the years.Don't EVERY doubt Favre when everyone else is doubting him.
n_tremain23

In and Out

Postby DraftDodger » Wed Sep 04, 2002 4:26 pm

A. Smith OUT (I think he will have another great year but overall RBs are improving and will slightly edge him out).

Eddie George IN

Could swing either way: Holmes, Alexander, Davis

Biggest surprise: I think that E. Smith will see 2000 type numbers and fall maybe 2 or 3 positions shy of Top 10.

At WR, Mason OUT (I think he had a fluke season)

Glenn IN

Could swing either way: Boston, R. Smith,

Biggest surprise: Brian Finneran may rise from obscurity to a Top 15 or so position.

At QB, Stewart OUT

Bledsoe IN

Could swing either way: McNair, Fiedler

Biggest surprise: Shane Matthews
DraftDodger
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe Writer

Return to Football Talk