OUT OF CONTROL!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Baltimore Ravens

OUT OF CONTROL!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

OUT OF CONTROL!!

Postby SheLovesFootball » Sun Oct 09, 2005 2:58 pm

Mike Carey and his crew have LOST total control.. I have NO FAITH in them as officials..

Billick should TAKE THE FINE and BLAST THIS BUNCH OF worthless officials.. and then ream out the players for reacting!!
prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any given moment! Blame it on PMS!
SheLovesFootball
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby somasoul » Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:24 pm

The refs? Maybe they had something to do with ut but all those unsportman like conduct calls were legit. The Ravens blew this game on their own. The Lions could have won this game with eight guys on the field all day. We handed them this win.
somasoul
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 16)

Postby SheLovesFootball » Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:37 pm

whoa.. re-read what I said... I think the team is responsible as well.. but you cant tell me that it was a FUMBLE... you cant tell me that Mike Carey didnt over -react.. since when do OFFICIALS talk to the media!?? Carey claimed Suggs has MALICE in hi heart!?? OH PLEASE... Carey has no IDEA nor should he be able to throw out what he "thought".. perhaps the NFL should fine him 15K for talking about a player... God knows Billick should take the hit and discuss the poor officiating...

and ok.. 5 gola line stops only to be given ANOTHER chance because of an UNSIGHTLY GESTURE!?!?

and Suggs with a tripping call --- he was at the BOTTOM of the pile...

sorry.. am terribly frustrated... and I just refuse to believe that the refs didnt exasurbate the situation
SheLovesFootball
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby PACKman1144 » Sun Oct 09, 2005 7:10 pm

SheLovesFootball wrote:whoa.. re-read what I said... I think the team is responsible as well.. but you cant tell me that it was a FUMBLE... you cant tell me that Mike Carey didnt over -react.. since when do OFFICIALS talk to the media!?? Carey claimed Suggs has MALICE in hi heart!?? OH PLEASE... Carey has no IDEA nor should he be able to throw out what he "thought".. perhaps the NFL should fine him 15K for talking about a player... God knows Billick should take the hit and discuss the poor officiating...

and ok.. 5 gola line stops only to be given ANOTHER chance because of an UNSIGHTLY GESTURE!?!?

and Suggs with a tripping call --- he was at the BOTTOM of the pile...

sorry.. am terribly frustrated... and I just refuse to believe that the refs didnt exasurbate the situation

We played so trashy, thuggish, and disastoruos in terms of behavior.

But that being said some of those calls were atrosious. I couldn't belive those defensesive holding calss, yet the refs overlook numeruos blocks in the back on the Lions. That tripping call pissed me off so much. It was anything but tripping. what is a man suposed to do when they get tangled up in the tackler and the ball-carrier.

Then that unsightly gesture was, pardon my french, but bullshit. How the hell did he pul that call out of his butt. If he makes that call there then every play that call should be made. Then need to let the men play this game like men, don't treat them like they are 4th graders.

I have just have to throw this in there, Suggs is a thug. He should not have gone up to the ref. I've felt this for awhile and it came out today. What a thug.
PACKman1144
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby Guttpuppy » Sun Oct 09, 2005 7:14 pm

Suggs is a punk, I watched this game and penalties killed you guys, it was almost unbearable. Defensive holding from the line, yep, I've heard complaints in the past about Baltimore doing this often, someone finally started calling it against them.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby SheLovesFootball » Sun Oct 09, 2005 7:16 pm

HeyGP... I have an UNSIGHTLY GESTURE directed your way... dude..

You wanna talk thugs... P-O-R-T-E-R
SheLovesFootball
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Guttpuppy » Sun Oct 09, 2005 7:22 pm

SheLovesFootball wrote:HeyGP... I have an UNSIGHTLY GESTURE directed your way... dude..

LOL, flag on the play, don't have me eject you from the game...just kidding, but even your own fan Pack agrees with me here.

Yeah Joey has some attitude as well but he doesn't cheapshot people as often as Suggs, or at least get flagged for it as often... and I refuse to rehash that same old Heap argument.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby somasoul » Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:11 pm

I hate to break this to you guys but the NFL is an entire league of thugs and low life punks. If I saw just about any of these guys walking down a dark alley with me I'd run. You think they have drug testing and taunting rules because the guys playing this sport are gentlemen? Sure, you have your Mcnabbs and Bradys but you also got your Moss' and Carters.
somasoul
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 16)

Postby PACKman1144 » Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:45 pm

Guttpuppy wrote:
SheLovesFootball wrote:HeyGP... I have an UNSIGHTLY GESTURE directed your way... dude..

LOL, flag on the play, don't have me eject you from the game...just kidding, but even your own fan Pack agrees with me here.

Yeah Joey has some attitude as well but he doesn't cheapshot people as often as Suggs, or at least get flagged for it as often... and I refuse to rehash that same old Heap argument.

I think she was referring to your comment about defensive holding, not Suggs.

If you don't realize he's a thug, as is half of the Ravens team, then you are in denial, I don't care what team you pull for.
PACKman1144
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby CC » Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:21 am

somasoul wrote:I hate to break this to you guys but the NFL is an entire league of thugs and low life punks. If I saw just about any of these guys walking down a dark alley with me I'd run. You think they have drug testing and taunting rules because the guys playing this sport are gentlemen? Sure, you have your Mcnabbs and Bradys but you also got your Moss' and Carters.

Why would you run from an NFL player in an alley? Is he going to risk a massive lawsuit to beat the shit out of you for no reason?
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Next

Return to Baltimore Ravens