Ravens, 21 yellow flags
PACKman1144
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby chaindog35 » Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:51 pm

peyton and thank you najeh davenport for breaking your leg
A new forum opened up! Read about the latest "Great Debate" where YOU ask the questions. You lucky VIP, you.
http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=106
chaindog35
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Postby PackerAttack84 » Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:32 pm

The Philadelphia Eagles.
PackerAttack84
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby mtryanks12 » Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:38 pm

Benching Kevin Jones for Deuce McAllister :-P
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby GB Packer Fan 2004 » Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:11 pm

Michael Clayton! Nuff Said :-t
GB Packer Fan 2004
Head Coach
Head Coach

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby cardiac cats » Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:30 pm

How bout the fact that tampa bay is paying off the refs this year(am I the only one who sees it?)... let's see, ronde barber nails the ref and ONLY gets flagged-unbelievable :-o I gurantee you, if a panther would have done that- BAM, ejected for the game. Also that crap call last week to screw pollard out of a TD and the lions out of a victory...... HA at least tampa bay lost today though :-)
cardiac cats
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby lmcjaho » Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:36 pm

cardiac cats wrote:Also that crap call last week to screw pollard out of a TD and the lions out of a victory...... HA at least tampa bay lost today though :-)

Give it up already - the call last week was the correct call... Of course the officials went ahead and gave the Lions a "make-up" call this week on the Pinner TD... No way was that ball ever across the line, you can clearly see that he is stacked up about a yard away and then Ray Lewis jumps on top too, and the stupid ref comes in like 4-6 seconds AFTER the play is over and Pinner has wiggled his way forward at the bottom of the pile (which you can see him doing in the replay from the angle of the QB's perspective) and they give him the TD... Not that it mattered in the end anyway but that was a questionable call at best...
Sig courtesy of Soty - muchos gracias amigo!
lmcjaho
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye

Postby moonhead » Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:18 am

terry glenn on the bench. i think he's a better start every week than reggie wayne now. i never would have thought that the mighty colts would look so brutal vs. the 49ers. what a fool i am.
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby moochman » Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:47 am

The NFL officials. They are losing credibility with each week. The Ravens were crucified by the refs today and the replay dorks got both the replays wrong: Pinner was not near the goal line and Harrington's fumble that turned into a large gain was a foward pass. Effing Reffing all in all, NFL.

Loved the Raves making a goal line stand and having a ref give them an unsportsman like for a bad gesture. There is something wrong about the play equaling a goal line stop and someone idiotic goofing equaling a first and goal. I would think a fine would be sufficiant since the behavior doesn't affect the play. At least the right team won. Lions 35- Dirty Birds 17. ;-D

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby Mercer Boy » Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:57 am

moochman wrote:The NFL officials. They are losing credibility with each week. The Ravens were crucified by the refs today and the replay dorks got both the replays wrong: Pinner was not near the goal line and Harrington's fumble that turned into a large gain was a foward pass. Effing Reffing all in all, NFL.

I thought the Edge fumble near the end zone was incorrectly reviewed and upheld also. In my view, he had the ball secured in one hand, put it over the goal line, and then lost the handle on the ball. As soon as it passes over that imaginary plane, it shouldn't matter what happens to the ball...it is a TD. Oh well; probably won't matter anyway as I had to start Lloyd and McDonald as my WR's. :-t
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk