Balt Def sucks! Well the whole team sucks! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Balt Def sucks! Well the whole team sucks!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby ampant » Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:10 am

mystykoekaki wrote:Funny, in one of my leagues we did an online draft and somebody picked Bal in the second round (2.1).....what an idiot.

lol
It's time to put down the crack-pipe and step away from the keyboard.
ampant
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 16)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby jayday » Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:19 am

CommissionerBobHope wrote:its amazing how a decent offense improves the defense. Hence Buffalo. If baltimore could move the ball, the defense wouldnt be on the field so much.

EXACTLY
jayday
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Re: Balt Def sucks! Well the whole team sucks!

Postby deluxe_247 » Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:19 am

Ditka's Bears wrote:I had a choice between Baltimore defense and Chicago defense. I went with Baltimore due to the matchups. Boy, do I look like a sh*thead! Baltimore sucks! They couldn't stop a pee-wee football team. And they are supposed to be one of the league's best? Anybody else get screwed by playing them? Any idea when they will turn it around? If at all?

boy i bet you guys wished people like me would forget threads like this.

lets see:
3pts allowed, 4 sacks, 1 int, 2 fumble recoveries...

and it just so happened it was against the team that lit up your bears defense last week.

how ironic :-b
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby rentz » Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:21 am

im glad i started the baltimore d instead of cinci, looks like they might be back to their old selfs WOOT
rentz
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby jayday » Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:34 am

deluxe_247 wrote:
Ditka's Bears wrote:I had a choice between Baltimore defense and Chicago defense. I went with Baltimore due to the matchups. Boy, do I look like a sh*thead! Baltimore sucks! They couldn't stop a pee-wee football team. And they are supposed to be one of the league's best? Anybody else get screwed by playing them? Any idea when they will turn it around? If at all?

lets see:

and it just so happened it was against the team that lit up your bears defense last week.

HAHAHA...
jayday
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby PACKman1144 » Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:13 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:

lets see:

Bring it back D, bring it back
PACKman1144
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby Ditka's Bears » Wed Oct 19, 2005 9:40 am

This post was a few weeks ago when Baltimore sucked. I will admit, they did improve last week, but I am still playing Chicago for a few weeks. Intimidation is 90% effective in the NFL. If the other team thinks they are playing a tough defense, they will try harder to make smart plays. Pretty logical, I know
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog!"
Ditka's Bears
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Ditka's Bears » Wed Oct 19, 2005 9:48 am

This week is the real challenge for two of the best defenses in the league. I have to say based upon the past few weeks, the Bears will come out on top.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog!"
Ditka's Bears
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting