Miami RB situation - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Miami RB situation

Moderator: Football Moderators

Miami RB situation

Postby Keyser_WV » Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:29 am

This was on benmaller.com for what it's worth.

Dolphins coach Nick Saban believes Ricky Williams can quickly recapture the form that helped him to four Pro Bowls. How he and Ronnie Brown divide the workload in the backfield remains to be seen. "I think we're going to split time with those two guys," Saban said. "As Ricky progresses, in terms of how he practices and how he reacts to turns he gets in the game, that will determine how much we play him and Ronnie and how much we play them together."

I have to think Ricky will see significant time this year. I am one who believes he can still be a top back in the league.
Keyser_WV
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Miami RB situation

Postby The_Dude » Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:58 am

Keyser_WV wrote:This was on benmaller.com for what it's worth.

Dolphins coach Nick Saban believes Ricky Williams can quickly recapture the form that helped him to four Pro Bowls. How he and Ronnie Brown divide the workload in the backfield remains to be seen. "I think we're going to split time with those two guys," Saban said. "As Ricky progresses, in terms of how he practices and how he reacts to turns he gets in the game, that will determine how much we play him and Ronnie and how much we play them together."

I have to think Ricky will see significant time this year. I am one who believes he can still be a top back in the league.

I'm right there with you... that's why I spent my 12th round pick on him.

Tampa Bay will be a great test of the new Dolphins RBBC. Run Ricky Run.

I am the Walrus
The_Dude
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye
(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Football
Location: My ivory tower, where I oversee the intellectual development of America's youth

Return to Football Talk