NFC Norris Division - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

NFC Norris Division

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Cornbread Maxwell » Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:49 am

The Great Gambini wrote:One more win for the Bears, and I'll take the bag off my head...
Anyways, who would've thought the Bears and Lions would be atop the "division". With all their injuries, it's hard to say the Lions have the best shot, so at this point I would actually give the Bears the edge, as they are already 2-0 in divisional play. However, they will NOT beat the Packers twice...one win would be wonderful, because no matter how bad they are, the Packers and Favre will always get up for Da Bears.

<Raises hand>

I called it this summer - I believe you can find it in the Great Debates forum. :-b

I was shocked the Queens beat bPackers this week, and you have no idea how badly I wanted BAL to beat CHI on Sunday.

Well - here's to a huge game between the division leaders this Sunday. DET hosts CHI for what will hopefully be a much closer game than last time they met. !+)
Cornbread Maxwell
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby The_Dude » Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:25 am

The Great Gambini wrote:Does Joe Buck?

I've never heard him call a football game...

But you start with the Three Stooges on SNF, then Madden, then the entire Fox morning crew and you're already up to 8.

I am the Walrus
The_Dude
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye
(Past Year: 2)
Location: My ivory tower, where I oversee the intellectual development of America's youth

Postby moonhead » Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:27 pm

The_Dude wrote:

But you start with the Three Stooges on SNF, then Madden, then the entire Fox morning crew and you're already up to 8.

I think it was Joe Buck calling the football game last year where Moss quasi-mooned the GB fans. and buck was like "That's just disgusting, I've never seen such a display of lack of respect by randy moss...I'm just totally disgusted." He made a huge dramatic deal out of it and was probably responsible for it being blown completely out of proportion. because I didn't see it happen, i just heard buck start talking about how disgusted he was.
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby BrutallyHuge » Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:29 pm

moonhead wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

I think it was Joe Buck calling the football game last year where Moss quasi-mooned the GB fans. and buck was like "That's just disgusting, I've never seen such a display of lack of respect by randy moss...I'm just totally disgusted." He made a huge dramatic deal out of it and was probably responsible for it being blown completely out of proportion. because I didn't see it happen, i just heard buck start talking about how disgusted he was.

That was Joe Buck.

He's done a few games for Fox. I remember him doing a Cowboys game last year.

Is he doing the World Series? That might be a reason that he's not doing football games right now.
BrutallyHuge
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby The_Dude » Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:36 pm

moonhead wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

I stand corrected... Joe Buck @ #9... completely forgot about the Moss thing, but you're completely right.

I am the Walrus
The_Dude
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye
(Past Year: 2)
Location: My ivory tower, where I oversee the intellectual development of America's youth

Previous

Return to Football Talk