Droughns Vs Cooley Vs Dallas Clark - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Droughns Vs Cooley Vs Dallas Clark

Moderator: Football Moderators

Droughns Vs Cooley Vs Dallas Clark

Postby JMoney » Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:08 pm

I have two questions's

Better 2005 season?

Better future?

Thanks in advance?
JMoney
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby CeeLoGreen » Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:50 pm

Oddly enough, I have all three. Droughns will be the man in Cleveland, especially with Suggs hurt again. Cooley looks to be getting more involved and Clark has had a tough time finding looks in that overloaded offense. This year I would rank them Droughns, Cooley, Clark. That could change over the course of the year, however.
CeeLoGreen
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Kilroy » Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:12 am

Cooley is rapidly becoming Brunell's go-to, especially if the WRs are covered or pass protect breaks down (An H Back, sheesh. Welcome to 1971. Please don't walk on my lime green shag carpet.)

Droughns is the #1 in C-Town now after Lee "Ironman" Suggs broke a toenail and will miss a month (or 7), and even as a Browns fan, I'm impressed with the way the team is playin' for Romeo.

Clark is becoming less and less of a factor for a Colts passing attack that has been gameplanned into Averageville (not that they care at 5-0).

I'd rank 'em in that order.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Football Talk