St Louis +23.5 at Indy

4 team parlay
Colorado v Texas -17
Browns +6 at Baltimore
Bengals -3 at Tennessee
Patroits +3 at Denver

Player to score First TD SEA - HOU game
Shaun Alexander
(Refund if Dominick Davis scores first TD)

I think I took too many road teams, whatcha think of my bets?
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby daullaz » Fri Oct 14, 2005 11:35 pm

The Houston-Seattle game might get you. They aren't gonna go 0-16, and I would imagine the home crowd is being tough on them, so it might be difficult for the Texans to get that win at home. I think Houston might whittle down a lot of Survivor pools this week.
daullaz
Head Scribe
Head Scribe

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 38)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby daullaz » Fri Oct 14, 2005 11:44 pm

And, yeah, you have too many road teams in your Parlay. I like the Browns, but the other two are tricky. The overall feeling that Cincy is one of the top teams in the league overvalues them; they have played some pretty weak competition up to this point. I don't see Cincy winning any more than 10 games; at 4-1, that means they'll have to go 6-6 the rest of the way (at best) to make that accurate.

I got the pleasure{?} of watching the Titans-Texans game last week, and it wasn't just bad play by the Houston D; Tennessee was calling good plays and McNair was making excellent decisions. If the O-Line could run block better, that team would be a force to be reckoned with.

Houshmandzadeh will miss this week's game; you saw last week that he plays a key role in that offense. Without him, you can essentially double Chad Johnson and stack the line to defend the run. I think if the Bengals pull out the road win, it will only be by three. So, IMO, the best you can hope for in that game is a push.

However, I've been completely wrong before (it's why I stopped gambling), so we'll see how it shakes out.
daullaz
Head Scribe
Head Scribe

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 38)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Jimboozie » Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:31 am

It was a very good and prosperous weekend!
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Football Talk