Moss drug test - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Moss drug test

Moderator: Football Moderators

Moss drug test

Postby Petey » Thu Oct 03, 2002 8:11 am

Does anyone know when they'll get the results back for Randy's drug test? I'd like to shop him around before it comes back because when it does I'm sure he'll be sitting for 4 games.
Petey
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Guttpuppy » Thu Oct 03, 2002 8:40 am

Shop him now & get what you can for him,he's tainted goods.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Vikings » Thu Oct 03, 2002 10:13 am

He passed the drug test. I heard last night that he still could be in danger from the NFL because they found the blunt in his car and he is being charged for possession. If he is found guilty - that will be the end of Oct. I think, so he'll be playing until then at least....
Vikings
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby KEVVEGAS » Thu Oct 03, 2002 1:35 pm

Im in the same boat that your in. The only problem with Moss is there is a big difference in what he is worth at this time, and what he has the potential to be. The Vikings play Detroit after the bye at home. This should be a good matchup,so I will hold onto him hoping he doesn't drop 3 td's in the end zone. :-o
KEVVEGAS
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Vikings » Thu Oct 03, 2002 3:08 pm

I may not be up to date on that. It said the Minneapolis paper that he could force suspension if he fails the SECOND drug test. Apparently he has another drug test to pass. Not sure but it said he would be fined for 4 games - 125k I think it was....

he is worth taking the risk on, unless you get another top reciever for him. he isn't worth trading for a #2.
Vikings
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Return to Football Talk