Goof of Week 6. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Goof of Week 6.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby footballchick23 » Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:37 am

SniperShot wrote:Was Ricky really supposed to do anything vs that stout Tampa D coming back after over a year off? No my friend I wouldn't call Ricky Williams a goof I saw that crap performance coming a mile away.

Great point! TB is giving up less than 90 yds on the ground per game! Let's see how he does this week against KC.
Doesn't it suck to get beat at Fantasy Football...by a girl?
footballchick23
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Postby The_Dude » Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:33 am

Goof of week 6 goes to the referees again... they did a nice job capping perhaps the worst refereed week in sports with the do-over kick in the Saints/Falcons game.

And, I was wondering if they could call a few more penalties... they're on pace to break the all time penalties-per-week record.

Referees getting too involved = :-t

Honorable mention again goes out to fantasy players who did not draft LT2 or SA, but had either the #1 or #2 pick in their draft.

I am the Walrus
The_Dude
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye
(Past Year: 2)
Location: My ivory tower, where I oversee the intellectual development of America's youth

Postby SniperShot » Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:41 am

Is it just me or are there way more "FLAGS" this year than in years past... AT least a few games this season I think the outcome has changed for very questionable calls. Denver Washington last week was plagued with weird calls and this week you have the Falcons getting 2 chances to kick that FG... Crazy.
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 14)

Postby danleroi22 » Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:46 am

Dillon for sure.
Questions or Comments? Feel free to PM me.

I know that I've been given more than beyond measure.
danleroi22
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby danleroi22 » Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:53 am

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS: http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/foru ... p?t=183113

HAS TO BE THE BIGGEST GOOF OF THE WEEK!!!!! This is a joke.
Questions or Comments? Feel free to PM me.

I know that I've been given more than beyond measure.
danleroi22
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby The_Dude » Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:53 am

SniperShot wrote:Is it just me or are there way more "FLAGS" this year than in years past... AT least a few games this season I think the outcome has changed for very questionable calls. Denver Washington last week was plagued with weird calls and this week you have the Falcons getting 2 chances to kick that FG... Crazy.

Its not you... they showed a stat on tv (forget which game - maybe the stooges) that this year is the highest penalties/game average in the history of the NFL.

I am the Walrus
The_Dude
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye
Location: My ivory tower, where I oversee the intellectual development of America's youth

Postby Guru13 » Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:20 pm

maddox sucked, but i got to go with moss, i dont think he was hurt real bad or anything, but then again, maybe he was, and drew bledsoe, i mean, it coulda been worse, but i was hoping for some big points out of him this week, benched plummer to start him, grrr....
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 4)

Postby joshyboy72 » Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:51 pm

The ref that called the holding penalty after the missed field goal. :-t

Completely unnecessary call at that point in the game. It happens on plenty of field goal kicks and to do that to a team as wrecked as the Saints...the team's been through enough.

I'm sure if we looked back at the replay of the blocked kick before the half the Falcons made a similar move to execute the block...

Haslett coached the game well and my Saints hung in it all the way...we don't deserve to lose these games.
joshyboy72
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:52 pm

Mine is leaving a questionable Dillon in all my lineups..

My local league, I could have put in Chris Brown and been up 17 going into tonight...instead of being tied.

:-o
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby VHawk15 » Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:06 pm

Culpepper, Dillon, Kevin Jones, and Jamal Lewis all get my vote.

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk