Reactions to KC game - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Washington Redskins

Reactions to KC game

Moderator: Football Moderators

Reactions to KC game

Postby dcsportsfan » Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:33 am

I just wanted to get an idea from people who were able to watch the game on TV. Im overseas and had two watch the updates on NFL.com. It seems like if you take away the fumble we were right in there and probably should have won. The defense didn't seem like it was its usual self. Im surprised no one has posted about his in our forum yet.
dcsportsfan
Water Boy
Water Boy

Eagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Postby SniperShot » Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:00 am

Very close game. We were able to move the ball very well most of the game and if you don't have those key fumbles I know we would have won. We need to get rid of the mistakes and we will be a very good team.
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 14)

Postby terpfan » Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:44 pm

The three fumbles killed us. The defense wasnt very good. We still get no pass rush whatsoever, and as a result no forced turnovers, and thats becoming a big problem.

Still if Cartwright and Brunell could have held onto the ball we probably would have won the game.
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby SniperShot » Mon Oct 17, 2005 6:14 pm

Haha and the few times we did pass rush Green seemed to break all the tackles.
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 14)

Postby Redskins Win » Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:04 am

I think there was whopping one sack. The officiating really stunk and was key to the loss. The run D was good held priest to only 18 rushing yards, and LJ to 58. It really is the lack of pass pressure that is killiing this team oh and did I mention that the refs SUCK!

On a bright spot Skins O is improving every week. Santana Moss is foreal, Brunell is having a good season and each are turning into fantasy Studs.

Most awsome play of the game was that screen pass to Moss, Robert Royal had a monster block that kicked out the CB and Samuels turned in the LB, and Moss turned on the burners no one could catch him.

Redskins are improving. I truly think Lavar can make a signifigant difference on D in a positive way. 2 plays on special teams :-t Is that the way you utilize your #1 draft pick, 3 time probowler with a brand new big contract. I can't believe what's going on.
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Return to Washington Redskins