Harrington Toast....Garcia? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Harrington Toast....Garcia?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby tomkatt » Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:40 am

Check this paragraph out from Michael Smith's article on ESPN.com:

"But it's Harrington who catches the most heat in Detroit. And in regard to the players, rightfully so. He's lost out there. Offensive coordinator Ted Tollner has given center Dominic Raiola more responsibility than Harrington at the line of scrimmage. Harrington doesn't have to redirect protections as many quarterbacks do. Raiola does it. I hear Raiola has been handling the "check with me" calls. There was an instance in Sunday's game in which the play clock was about to expire and a teammate had to call a timeout."

8-o 8-o 8-o 8-o 8-o 8-o
"Sometime during the Pats game last week, I decided that Tomlinson was the best overall running back of my lifetime. There's nothing he can't do: deadly receiver, tough inside runner, explosive to the outside, you name it." - ESPN's Bill Simmons
tomkatt
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dan Lambskin » Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:31 am

1) Joey cant do the job. Bad O-line, inexperienced WR's aside, he just doesnt have it. he has MAYBE 1 or 2 starts as a Lion left. unfortunatley Garcia is not the answer either. i'd really like to just see them throw Orlovsky in

2) the O-line does suck, especially Backus. i keep hearing how things will be better when Corey comes back, but if your entire offense is THAT dependant on the fullback, we have some BIG problems

3) Jason Hanson is still the Lions best offensive player

4) Lions should have tried trading Harrington and Rogers for Matt Schaub

5) i hate the Lions
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Football Talk