Ken Hamlin Cracked Skull? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Ken Hamlin Cracked Skull?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Steve-o » Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:33 pm

Mercer Boy wrote:Wow.

Now we have another player who could be in serious trouble with the law...just don't understand why players put themselves in that situation. :,-(

This is the key in my eyes. How flippin stupid do you have to be to put yourself in that situation? Are any of us in that situation? No. Because we have the intelligence not to pick a barfight at 3 am, not to go after the guy for the third time, not to hang out with armed thugs, not to try and hook up a friend with a drug dealer, etc. Wow, I love the game, but these guys just never grow up. Minds of 15 year olds stuck in bodies of the incredible hulk.
What do these years have in common?
1929, 1930, 1931, 1936, 1939, 1944, 1961, 1962, 1965, 1966, 1967, and 1996.
Steve-o
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Gang Green » Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:10 pm

Since we are talking about Seahawks and misbehaving, I figured I'd mention this one. My brother was at the Penn State-Michigan game from a decade ago. The one where Paterno had to tell all the fans to stop throwing snowballs. Well, after the game, my brother is at the McDonalds on campus and Bobby Engram is there eating at a booth with another player. My brother went to walk up to him to tell him great game today but one of his friends warned him, "Engram doesn't like to talk to people not on the team." My brother went up anyway, told him he played a great game. Engram replied, "get the f*ck out of here." My friends and I kinda crack on my brother when we see Engram on TV every Sunday but what kind of a moron do you have to be to talk to people like that? I wouldn't be the least bit suprised if Engram was one of the guys with Hamlin.
Gang Green
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby foulballstrike3 » Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:06 pm

Canadian Seahawk wrote:http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/home/index.html

can anyone else see what happens in this video....i can't see squat.

Well, the video doesn't show Hamlin getting hit, it just shows Hamlin in the white Tshirt w/ a little too much testosterone. Anyways, it obviously wasn't Hamlin that killed the dude, but likely one of his posse. This is far too typical, I live in Baltimore, and you see this stuff every night.
foulballstrike3
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby foulballstrike3 » Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:21 pm

Gang Green wrote:Since we are talking about Seahawks and misbehaving, I figured I'd mention this one. My brother was at the Penn State-Michigan game from a decade ago. The one where Paterno had to tell all the fans to stop throwing snowballs. Well, after the game, my brother is at the McDonalds on campus and Bobby Engram is there eating at a booth with another player. My brother went to walk up to him to tell him great game today but one of his friends warned him, "Engram doesn't like to talk to people not on the team." My brother went up anyway, told him he played a great game. Engram replied, "get the f*ck out of here." My friends and I kinda crack on my brother when we see Engram on TV every Sunday but what kind of a moron do you have to be to talk to people like that? I wouldn't be the least bit suprised if Engram was one of the guys with Hamlin.

Why wouldn't bobby engram act like that, he's awesome :-t
foulballstrike3
Water Boy
Water Boy

Previous

Return to Football Talk