A Serious Fantasy Football Problem Needs To Be Addressed. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

A Serious Fantasy Football Problem Needs To Be Addressed.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby biju » Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:30 pm

Just wait about 2 more years and every friggin' player in the draft is going to have a nickname. Trust me. It's actually pretty damn smart if you ask me. When I first read across the names of the top RB picks I was immediately drawn to the name "Cadillac Williams" and it was the only one that stuck (yeah, I don't watch college football) in my head the next day.

It's like marketing your name to get a better draft position...and more cash.
biju
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Plindsey88 » Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:05 pm

biju wrote:Just wait about 2 more years and every friggin' player in the draft is going to have a nickname. Trust me. It's actually pretty damn smart if you ask me. When I first read across the names of the top RB picks I was immediately drawn to the name "Cadillac Williams" and it was the only one that stuck (yeah, I don't watch college football) in my head the next day.

It's like marketing your name to get a better draft position...and more cash.

Not to mention, with a name like Cadillac, you're almost guaranteed an endorsement deal at some point....

Just imagine all the free advertisement Cadillac gets every week.... At some point, Carnell's gonna want to get paid.... I'm sure his agent's already working on it...

Signature courtesy of: madaslives911
Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby MiniDitkas » Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:47 pm

my team name is Broke Down Caddy and my team logo is a picture of a cadillac slamming into a brick wall. I like spinning off players names.

I can post it here if you want to see it. Its in an espn league
MiniDitkas
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby footballchick23 » Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:02 pm

Plindsey88 wrote:Just imagine all the free advertisement Cadillac gets every week.... At some point, Carnell's gonna want to get paid.... I'm sure his agent's already working on it...

No kidding, especially since Urlacher got pulled from the his Cadillac ad contract...they're looking for a new NFL player for their pitch-man!
Doesn't it suck to get beat at Fantasy Football...by a girl?
footballchick23
General Manager
General Manager

Previous

Return to Football Talk