I need to Vent~! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

I need to Vent~!

Moderator: Football Moderators

I need to Vent~!

Postby kmax9 » Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:52 am

This is my first year playing FF. I am 2-4 and I have the most points in the league. I have finished twice with second most points and lost.
Any body else this unlucky.

My team
QB D. McNabb
WR H. Ward
WR P.Burress
WR L. Fitzgerald
RB S. Alexander
RB L.Jordan
TE T.Gonzo
K N. Kaeding
DEF Atlanta

Bench/Bye players

D.Givens
M. Muhammad
F.Taylor
W.Parker
T.Dilfer
kmax9
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:09 am

Its tough sometimes. NFL has the same rule. You win or you don't. Total points are meaningless.

I seem to have the same luck though. The only guy who can beat me on a particular week is the guy I'm playing who has whatever guy performed way over his head that week.

In a league I'm in we play 2 games each week instead of 1 so if you do score 2nd highest you are at least guaranteed one win.
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby A Flannel Shirt » Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:11 pm

I feel your pain, but look at it this way.

When you gripe you don't get others comming in putting you down like it keeps happening to me.

I lose by 2 pts cause of a blocked FG not called, and I'm the sour cause of a dumb rule?

I also got hosed cause of Dillion, and people come to blame me for starting him. I say a few choice words and get a nice yellow box by my name. They say almost the same thing, and no yellow box by there name.

So yea, I feel your pain.
This is only my opinion, if you play the players I suggest and they do not perform well, please don't yell at me.
A Flannel Shirt
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:35 pm

A Flannel Shirt wrote:I also got hosed cause of Dillion, and people come to blame me for starting him. I say a few choice words and get a nice yellow box by my name. They say almost the same thing, and no yellow box by there name.

You know why you got the warning, and only you can see it there except for the mods. No one else can. The people that deserved warnings for what was said, got them. Don't you worry about that.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting