My stab at predicting scores - Week 7 - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

My stab at predicting scores - Week 7

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Warhawk » Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:38 pm

Canadian Seahawk wrote:its not easy is it ;-D
for the record I read somewhere that USA today hasn't predicted the correct score in an NFL game since 1997

No, it's not, especialy when you use a game of chance and have to put down whatever stupid score comes out. At least I used a method which was biased towards who I thought would win. But c'mon, you think I really thought that the ravens bears game was gonna be 24-21? I think that three correct individual team scores is pretty good results.
Warhawk
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Tavish » Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:40 pm

Grrr, I didn't realize what your super secret method was. I went hog wild at the bookie taking the over on almost every game this weekend after seeing your predictions. Damn your "trying to make a point" formula!!!! :~(
---..---
Tavish
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Warhawk » Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:43 pm

Tavish wrote:Grrr, I didn't realize what your super secret method was. I went hog wild at the bookie taking the over on almost every game this weekend after seeing your predictions. Damn your "trying to make a point" formula!!!! :~(

I hope you're kidding, otherwise this is TOO funny... I revealed my 'super secret method' like a day and a half after I posted the thread too. When you see the scores I had for the SF/WAS and CHI/BAL games, a little light should've gone off.
Warhawk
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby Tavish » Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:45 pm

Warhawk wrote:
Tavish wrote:Grrr, I didn't realize what your super secret method was. I went hog wild at the bookie taking the over on almost every game this weekend after seeing your predictions. Damn your "trying to make a point" formula!!!! :~(

I hope you're kidding, otherwise this is TOO funny... I revealed my 'super secret method' like a day and a half after I posted the thread too. When you see the scores I had for the SF/WAS and CHI/BAL games, a little light should've gone off.

You and your super secret formula owe me a new house. Lucky for you the one I just lost was a piece of junk so it won't hurt your pocket book too much. :-t
---..---
Tavish
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Warhawk » Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:50 pm

*sigh*

Can't believe everything ya read, especially online. ;-)
Warhawk
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Tavish » Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:25 am

Warhawk wrote:*sigh*

Can't believe everything ya read, especially online. ;-)

I agree. ;-D
---..---
Tavish
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Kensat30 » Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:26 am

Payne Dailey wrote:Eagles 20 San Diego 17

That says it all for me.

I predicted that.
Kensat30
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Writer

Postby Payne Dailey » Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:24 pm

Kensat30 wrote:
Payne Dailey wrote:Eagles 20 San Diego 17

That says it all for me.

I predicted that.

TMQ predicted it.
Payne Dailey
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Football Talk