Trade Alert! San Diego QB Trade! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Trade Alert! San Diego QB Trade!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Plindsey88 » Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:14 pm

Cornbread Maxwell wrote:DET is not going to go after Rivers - that would be a mistake at a massive level for this organization. The last thing DET needs is a green QB thats going to take a few years to develop.

I agree.... Detroit needs a proven vet.... They have enough youth everywhere else.... They need a QB who can get the job done, NOW....

Garcia was a nice thought.... But, personally, I would have gone after Brad Johnson were I in charge in Detroit... The guy's not really a stud, but he's proven he can get it done, and he has experience guiding a team through the playoffs....

Bledsoe wouldn't have been a bad option, either.... Although I hate his guts, he could have done a helluva lot more with that talented group of young wideouts than Harrington has....

Signature courtesy of: madaslives911
Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Trade Alert! San Diego QB Trade!

Postby footballchick23 » Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:20 pm

Plindsey88 wrote:
BrutallyHuge wrote:Chargers | Feeley Acquired from Dolphins
Tue, 18 Oct 2005 13:22:04 -0700

ESPN reports the San Diego Chargers have acquired QB A.J. Feeley from the Miami Dolphins.

This is OBVIOUSLY the prep work necessary for them to ditch Rivers or Brees after this season.... I'm betting on Rivers....

Word on the street (actually, just sports radio) here in SD is that if Brees can take the Chargres far this season, he'll be back next year. Otherwise, he's out and Rivers is in. I'm sure the Bolts will try to get some decent defensive players for Rivers in some package deal...lord knows they need some guys that can put together a decent pass rush and secondary!
Doesn't it suck to get beat at Fantasy Football...by a girl?
footballchick23
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk