Leonard Little's brother shot to death - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Leonard Little's brother shot to death

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Canadian Seahawk » Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:30 pm

kcs261 wrote:The first one where he killed the lady wasn't cool at all -- a terrible thing. But it was his birthday and he was out drinking with some Rams' players and made a big mistake.

And being from St. Louis,

How many of you can say you have never stepped behind a wheel after having a couple drinks?

big mistake,,,DO YA THINK..

ok so your a homer

ummmmm.....NEVER....

hows that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I am not touching the brother thing,,,,that is horrible but on the DUI thing,,,,there ya have it........I haven't read one newspaper article about Joe the carpenter or Bob the pipe fitter who killed a lady while under the influence and ................................awwwwwwwww forget it.

PUNK!
Canadian Seahawk
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Toronto, Centre of the Universe.,,I'd love some M&Ms please homeless

Postby kcs261 » Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:54 pm

It was a car accident -- focus on the word "accident". Sure, he shouldn't have been driving.

But it happened, he was convicted, and nobody can change it -- not Leonard, not anybody.

And it's not like he beat somebody drunk and killed somebody or did anything with malice. It was an "accident".

It's now between Leonard Little and God (if you believe in God).

But this isn't a guy who has made excuses or has been a loud-mouth since. And LEONARD did this, not his brother.

So, it's not cool to celebrate in the death of his brother -- not at all.
kcs261
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby warrick95 » Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:40 am

Two wrongs don't make a right. Whether or not you believe in Hammurabi's "an eye for an eye," please refrain from posting this sort of stuff on this thread. LL and his brother are not the same man. This thread is about a sad incident that occurred and should not have to turn into a debate on whether or not LL deserves to die, nor should it include some of the tone that has been used discussing this death.
"The son of Bobby Bowden once again proved he's as predictable as a Julia Roberts' movie.

And upon further review, just as sappy, too."
-Naples Daily News
warrick95
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Location: Trying to clog the leaky Bengals defense with plastic putty...

Postby Alkaholik » Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:33 am

I believe in forgiveness, he could be the one dead and she could be living, but thats not how it worked out. I would disagree with the "wish he died" quote, because everyone makes mistakes and regrets, but the fact that he was charged for another DUI after something so tragic and regretful, and him being the one that can wake up each morning......

.....Makes me sick to my stomach and I couldnt agree more that he hasnt learned a damn thing, should have been banned from the NFL and should have spent the next 30 years in prison.

Point Blank, with that other charged DUI, it showed that he wasnt regretful and doesnt care about anyone, but himself.

My heart does go out to his younger brother, who was innocently killed.....

.....Killed by the hands of KARMA.
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 22)

Postby warrick95 » Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:36 am

If you believe in karma, it does make sense if you think of LL only.

However, does it make sense if you look at it from his brother's point of view? Sure, it hurts for LL to lsoe his brother and that sort of karma makes sense...but why should his brother get penalized for something LL did?
"The son of Bobby Bowden once again proved he's as predictable as a Julia Roberts' movie.

And upon further review, just as sappy, too."
-Naples Daily News
warrick95
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Location: Trying to clog the leaky Bengals defense with plastic putty...

Postby Kilroy » Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:07 am

warrick95 wrote:If you believe in karma, it does make sense if you think of LL only.

However, does it make sense if you look at it from his brother's point of view? Sure, it hurts for LL to lsoe his brother and that sort of karma makes sense...but why should his brother get penalized for something LL did?

Little's brother dying isn't Karma (ain't the way it works).

Agreed, Drunk Little (kinda like Stuart without the cute,.) is a non-understanding repeat-offender piece of crap. His Brother's death is just a tragedy, not more or less tragic than any life snuffed too soon.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Postby BostonBlades » Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:50 am

None of you know Leonard Little. Not one of you.
To wish somebody to death that you don't know is just awful. Its clear that what happened in 1999 was a tragic accident. But you don't know how he feels. You don't know whether or not he is remorseful for what he did. Because you've seen him play a game of football or seen him in an interview doesn't mean you know the guy, know that he is a "bad apple" or even one who regularly drinks and drives. As stated, he was acquitted of the second charge.
I'm sorry, but I'm with FanFootHeadBusta here. Its just wrong of people to jump to such horrible conclusions and form such wrongful opinions based on little or no fact....
UPS to bigh0rt for the sig!
BostonBlades
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby kcs261 » Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:56 am

Karma would be Leonard Little getting hit and killed by a drunk driver, not his brother getting shot.

This whole karma talk is ridiculous.

Again, on the second DWI, he was ACQUITTED unanimously by a jury. Quit acting like you know he was drunk. None of you know a thing about it.

Also, I'm white, Republican St. Louis Countian. And I can tell you: The fact that Leonard Little was acquitted by a St. Louis County jury (a lock 'em up, throw away the key type county) means something.

This isn't bleeding heart, liberal LA.
kcs261
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby lmcjaho » Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:56 am

but the fact that he was charged for another DUI after something so tragic and regretful, and him being the one that can wake up each morning......

.....Makes me sick to my stomach and I couldnt agree more that he hasnt learned a damn thing, should have been banned from the NFL and should have spent the next 30 years in prison.

Agreed, Drunk Little (kinda like Stuart without the cute,.) is a non-understanding repeat-offender piece of crap

Amazing how few people actually know what happened with the second "offense" yet have such a strong opinion about it...

Glad you guys are open-minded... :-?
Sig courtesy of Soty - muchos gracias amigo!
lmcjaho
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye

Previous

Return to Football Talk