WR ricky phroehl
TE jeremy shockey
K bret conway
D dallas
ji

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby Q - Tip » Wed Aug 21, 2002 11:35 pm

Let's put o this way, you have a boom or bust lineup (except Warner) high risk high reward
Q - Tip

Postby Arlo » Thu Aug 22, 2002 9:29 am

Agreed. I'd try to trade a couple of your question marks for more proven commodities - the way your team stands, a lot of balls need to bounce the right way for you to wind up at the top. With a couple year-in, year-out producers forming the backbone of your team, you wouldn't be as vulnerable and could still reap rewards from your gambles.
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Arbond » Thu Aug 22, 2002 9:37 am

Agreed on the risky - but it could be a huge team! Anyway, Prhoel is not that good a selection. For a 3rd level WR, see if you can get a guy who will be the main guy on a poor team. Galloway is now an upgrade with Ishmail out. Is Gardner(Redskins) gone yet? For a 2nd team reciever - Peerless Price has been looking awfully good now that Bledsoe is with the BIlls.
Arbond

start or not

Postby ji » Thu Aug 22, 2002 5:36 pm

i agree about my starters wr is very weak the above names were took in my draft .i did just finish the draft and have david terrell and pathon on the bench for the moment. 9 rb went in 1 round and no mater how risky i figered i had to draft some rb there was good wr on the boord but every body did there homework this year and felt if i went for that wr i would have no running backs at all and with kurt warner and aaron brooks as my back up i could not pass over duce mcallister,fredtaylor,edgerrinjames for fear one team would dominate
ji

Return to Football Talk