ESPN's Hector & Victor - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

ESPN's Hector & Victor

Moderator: Football Moderators

ESPN's Hector & Victor

Postby knapplc » Wed Oct 19, 2005 11:04 am

I’m an ESPN “Insider” but I haven’t been able to access their predictions for the past few weeks. I sent an email to “customer service” but all I got back was a form letter directing me to the FAQ.

Is anyone else having trouble getting into H&V, or is it just me?
:-t :-t :-t
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Plindsey88 » Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:01 pm

The only trouble I'm having with Hector and Victor is that their predictions are worthless....

Signature courtesy of: madaslives911
Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby knapplc » Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:03 pm

Worthless or not, they're yet another opinion to use. So are you reading them every week or not?
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Dazedncnfz » Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:03 pm

Plindsey88 wrote:The only trouble I'm having with Hector and Victor is that their predictions are worthless....

been that way for years....

T.S. - "You don't have to love me, but you will [b]RESPECT[/b] me"
Dazedncnfz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Plindsey88 » Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:07 pm

knapplc wrote:Worthless or not, they're yet another opinion to use. So are you reading them every week or not?

I wouldn't dare.... You're better off throwing darts at your roster, and seeing what comes up....

Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby knapplc » Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:18 pm

Plindsey88 wrote:
knapplc wrote:Worthless or not, they're yet another opinion to use. So are you reading them every week or not?

I wouldn't dare.... You're better off throwing darts at your roster, and seeing what comes up....

Man, all I'm asking is if people are able to access their predictions. I'm not asking if you think they're good predictors or bad predictors or if you think they're more accurate than a fart launched into a stiff breeze.

If you don't read them, why bother answering? Do you think that was helpful?

Do you?

Do you really?

And I mean REALLY?

Aren't you going to feel bad now that you've wasted my time with your answer?

Aren't you going to go home tonight, lay in bed and think, "Geez, that was a really crummy thing to do to Knapplc today. He thought he was getting a good answer to his question, but all he got was my attempt at humor."

You'll feel bad about it, you'll toss a bit and turn some more, and then sometime, maybe around 3am, you'll drift off to a restless slumber.

You'll wake up tomorrow still feeling guilty. You'll consider apologizing, but you won't. You'll look back at this thread to see if someone with a real answer posted, hoping to feel a little bit better vicariously through them, but it won't help.

You'll probably be seeking therapy over your unremitted guilt in a couple of weeks.

Your hair will lose color, some will fall out. You'll stop caring about your appearance. Your job will suffer. Your diet will suffer. You may become slightly impotent.

All because you gave a flippant answer to an extremely important question.

Is that what you were hoping to accomplish here, Plindsey?

If that's really your name...
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Dazedncnfz » Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:35 pm

Your question was answered, and if you weren’t being so anal about it you would see that...we are trying to do you a favor and tell you NOT TO EVEN bother looking at their picks...they are the worst and may influence you in the wrong way...

but hey if you want to waste your time waiting for H&V web page to come up just so you can have an "opinion to use" by all means go right ahead...but do yourself a favor and learn to read between the lines...cause no one in here will ever loose sleep about a post they made.

T.S. - "You don't have to love me, but you will [b]RESPECT[/b] me"
Dazedncnfz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby moonhead » Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:41 pm

i can't even find hec and vic's stuff.
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby Teh Jury » Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:43 pm

Dazedncnfz wrote:Your question was answered, and if you weren’t being so anal about it you would see that...we are trying to do you a favor and tell you NOT TO EVEN bother looking at their picks...they are the worst and may influence you in the wrong way...

but hey if you want to waste your time waiting for H&V web page to come up just so you can have an "opinion to use" by all means go right ahead...but do yourself a favor and learn to read between the lines...cause no one in here will ever loose sleep about a post they made.

I think knapplc loses sleep over his posts...!! :-D
Teh Jury
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Plindsey88 » Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:54 pm

knapplc wrote:Aren't you going to feel bad now that you've wasted my time with your answer?

Not really....

Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Next

Return to Football Talk