Dolphins vs. Chiefs Game Moved - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Dolphins vs. Chiefs Game Moved

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby VaderFin » Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:54 am

NFL TV Police = :-t :-t
VaderFin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dmville » Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:48 am

Was the game gonna be nationally televised Sunday? If not then why should that change? Network schedules and advertising have to be considered. You know how upset non football people (I know, we shouldn't care about them)would be around the rest of the country that their regular CBS programming got canned for this game? And I'm betting CBS would not let the game go to ESPN.

Now for the important question--Is Priest less effective on an unexpected extra short week?
Dmville
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby moochman » Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:06 am

Darn that Tagliaboob and the NFL stuff shirts. Do those pompous asses think that high school football can only survive without the presence of the NFL on TV? Idiots have no understanding of highschool football. One can only wonder how much they underestand about the game of football, as opposed to the business.

It makes little business sense to me, though, because this is the perfect opportunity for the NFL network to televise a real game. Just think of the boost to their viewership for that game and how many might discover they like other programming they are exposed to via ads. Real far-range thinking guys.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby Alkaholik » Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:24 am

Ya, its not going to be National, does anyone know if there will be a way to get a live feed over the internet? like for all the PPR boxing fights i was able to find someone who lived in the area and was broadcasting it online live.
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 22)

Previous

Return to Football Talk