BO running over the BOZ - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

BO running over the BOZ

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby eaglesfan » Thu Oct 20, 2005 6:31 pm

Alkaholik wrote:Any video feeds yet?

do you have any P2P like Limewire, they all have it?
10 Team, H2H, PPR
Lineup:
E. Manning - T. Romo
W. Welker - R. Cobb - H. Nicks
M. Forte - D. Sproles - CJ Spiller - S. Ridley
J. Finley - K. Rudolph
M. Bryant
Arizona - Green Bay
eaglesfan
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Ranker
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Alkaholik » Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:19 pm

I have Limewire and i looked it up but didnt find any matches for Boz, bosworth or bo jackson that would be it.

Any help?
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 22)

Postby vitalogist » Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:44 pm

didnt think it would be tough, but i had no google luck, or with bearshare, either.
vitalogist
Head Coach
Head Coach

Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Boston123 » Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:13 pm

I've seen the video. I expected Boz to be blown over. Don't get me wrong, I love Bo, but...

... from what I remember they met at the goal line, Bo hit him back a little, Boz held on and Bo pushed him back a little and slid off to the side fort the TC. Not that Bo didn't win the "match" but from the hoopla I heard, I expected much more.
Boston123
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Kensat30 » Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:52 pm

Bo Jackson = the man

Jim Rome = had a sex change operation
Kensat30
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Writer

Postby eaglesfan » Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:07 am

vitalogist wrote:didnt think it would be tough, but i had no google luck, or with bearshare, either.

Same here, sorry! i thought it would be on a P2P! It is worth a watch, but it is nothing special! It was so good at the time because Boz thought he was the man!
10 Team, H2H, PPR
Lineup:
E. Manning - T. Romo
W. Welker - R. Cobb - H. Nicks
M. Forte - D. Sproles - CJ Spiller - S. Ridley
J. Finley - K. Rudolph
M. Bryant
Arizona - Green Bay
eaglesfan
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Ranker

Postby stikmata » Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:51 am

eaglesfan wrote:
vitalogist wrote:didnt think it would be tough, but i had no google luck, or with bearshare, either.

Same here, sorry! i thought it would be on a P2P! It is worth a watch, but it is nothing special! It was so good at the time because Boz thought he was the man!

agreed... the only thing that made that play so 'amazing', was all the Boz hype, and that Bo was still relatively under the radar (i think)... not to mention it being a MNF game

it's not like he knocked him flat on his back... Bo hit em around the goal line and pushed him back for a TD... i've probably seen hundreds of better plays
stikmata
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby foulballstrike3 » Sat Oct 22, 2005 2:25 pm

stikmata wrote:
eaglesfan wrote:

agreed... the only thing that made that play so 'amazing', was all the Boz hype, and that Bo was still relatively under the radar (i think)... not to mention it being a MNF game

it's not like he knocked him flat on his back... Bo hit em around the goal line and pushed him back for a TD... i've probably seen hundreds of better plays

Exactly, it wasn't anything at all. Boz woulda had to blow Jackson off his feet to keep him from scoring on that play.
foulballstrike3
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Wesley Walker » Sat Oct 22, 2005 2:43 pm

ampant wrote:
moonhead wrote:Were you listening to jim rome? because he was just talking about it.

I hate Jim Rome. That guy is such an idiot. The sound of his voice pisses me off. If anybody is overcompensating for a small penis, it's him.

Jim Everett should have finished what he started all those years ago.

I'm a fan of Rome. I prefer Tony Cornheiser (sp?), but Rome knows his stuff. An idiot he is not. But his show can get annoying, mostly because of the neanderthal callers he humors and nurtures.
Wesley Walker
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe WriterCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 2)

Postby ampant » Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:36 pm

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack the thread. He just got mentioned and I felt rage. I swear, he does so much posturing to look manly, from artificially trying to lower his voice and make it sound raspy, to his almost yelling everything like he's in the WWF.

Look at that old video when Everett put him on his arse, he was this skinny little high-voiced cocky pencil-weiner guy with a little mini-perm. Now he's trying to look all thick-necked and studly, and spiky haired, but he just looks like a tool with a goatee and a mangina.

I have never really watched espn, and I didn't even realize he was the same guy who got knocked by Everett. All I knew was that the guy was annoying, and that I always had to change the station whenever I heard the sound of his voice. I didn't figure out it was the same guy till much later. But I think that incident called his-pseudo manhood into question.

He reminds of those loud guys in high school who talked hard, but pussed out the second you called them out on the mat. He probably has a secret crush on Bozworth and his audacious mullet.

Anyways, sorry to rant on a tangent.
It's time to put down the crack-pipe and step away from the keyboard.
ampant
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 16)

Previous

Return to Football Talk