Interested in Helping a Cafe Writer? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Interested in Helping a Cafe Writer?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Interested in Helping a Cafe Writer?

Postby danleroi22 » Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:30 pm

Hey guys,

As you probably know I write the weekly focus article every Thursday/Friday.

Trying to add a new segment that features questions from Cafe members that I will answer within my article.

I want YOU to provide those questions.

Ask a question about one or more of the Denver RBs, or the DEN run-game in general.

If I run your question in my article I will give you due credit within the article.

If you are interested, please PM me here ASAP: http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/foru ... st&u=14735

Thanks in advance!
Questions or Comments? Feel free to PM me.

I know that I've been given more than beyond measure.
danleroi22
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby jayday » Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:33 pm

lol...is this like bush's town hall meetings where you tellus the questions to ask?

just ribbing you man... :-b
jayday
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby DraftDodger » Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:53 pm

Denver's 'running back factory' certainly owes a lot of its success to the offensive line. Which other NFL teams, if any, are developing similar offensive lines? The answer to that might give us some hints about where to find the next sleeper running backs.

On a pure Denver RB note, with Bell's yards per carry so much better than Anderson's, how much longer do you think Anderson will continue to get an equal share of the work? At some point, doesn't it have to become obvious to Shanahan that one guy is clearly more effective than the other?
DraftDodger
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe Writer

Postby The_Dude » Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:20 pm

DraftDodger wrote:Denver's 'running back factory' certainly owes a lot of its success to the offensive line. Which other NFL teams, if any, are developing similar offensive lines? The answer to that might give us some hints about where to find the next sleeper running backs.

On a pure Denver RB note, with Bell's yards per carry so much better than Anderson's, how much longer do you think Anderson will continue to get an equal share of the work? At some point, doesn't it have to become obvious to Shanahan that one guy is clearly more effective than the other?

How about turning this into a more general question... Several starting running backs are currently being outperformed by their backups - Jamal, Rudi, Anderson, and Davis. Where do you see the most immediate fantasy impact - i.e. who will end up as a starter before the end of the year. And, who has the best long-term keeper value. Is everyone going to be gushing over Chris Perry or Chester Taylor in next year's draft?

I know my answer to this question, but I think it would make for an interesting and provoking question to a lot of casual cafe readers who just come for the articles and what-not.

Dude

I am the Walrus
The_Dude
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye
Location: My ivory tower, where I oversee the intellectual development of America's youth

Postby BrutallyHuge » Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:34 pm

I pm'ed you a question.
BrutallyHuge
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby danleroi22 » Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:39 pm

The_Dude wrote:
DraftDodger wrote:Denver's 'running back factory' certainly owes a lot of its success to the offensive line. Which other NFL teams, if any, are developing similar offensive lines? The answer to that might give us some hints about where to find the next sleeper running backs.

How about turning this into a more general question... Several starting running backs are currently being outperformed by their backups - Jamal, Rudi, Anderson, and Davis. Where do you see the most immediate fantasy impact - i.e. who will end up as a starter before the end of the year. And, who has the best long-term keeper value. Is everyone going to be gushing over Chris Perry or Chester Taylor in next year's draft?

I know my answer to this question, but I think it would make for an interesting and provoking question to a lot of casual cafe readers who just come for the articles and what-not.

Dude

good call... a lot of the teams in the NFL have now gone to RBBC... a very bad thing for FF owners.

It is a little general... maybe I'll pull parts of it out and use them.

danleroi22
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby DrSpackle » Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:40 pm

Is Alex Gibbs a God? Or just a demi-god?

I know, he's in Atlanta now, but they are still using his zone blocking scheme.
DrSpackle
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby danleroi22 » Thu Oct 20, 2005 5:21 pm

Article is submitted... thanks to all who helped by submitting questions!

danleroi22
General Manager
General Manager

Return to Football Talk