Hybrid defenders in IDP leagues - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Hybrid defenders in IDP leagues

Moderator: Football Moderators

Hybrid defenders in IDP leagues

Postby Dplymkr88 » Thu Oct 20, 2005 5:23 pm

I'm wondering how different leagues out there handle hybrid guys like DeMarcus Ware, guys that sometimes start the game as an LB and sometimes as a DE and pretty much play both the whole game. I'm a newb to IDP leagues and any grizzled vets out there that can clue me in?
Still looking for that Eagles trophy case...

Dplymkr88
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 27)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby go_jays_go » Thu Oct 20, 2005 6:19 pm

He looks decent but I would wait a couple of games to make sure he can keep it up. If Bruschi is still available in your league, I would try and nab him because he could be a quality fantast option that some of your league members haven't realized yet. ;-)
go_jays_go
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Eagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Hybrid defenders in IDP leagues

Postby Arlo » Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:12 am

Dplymkr88 wrote:I'm wondering how different leagues out there handle hybrid guys like DeMarcus Ware, guys that sometimes start the game as an LB and sometimes as a DE and pretty much play both the whole game. I'm a newb to IDP leagues and any grizzled vets out there that can clue me in?

If you're using an online league manager, it's easiest just to go with whatever that service uses. If you're determining eligibility yourself, players who start at several positions should probably have dual eligibility, which of course enhances their values considerably...
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Football Talk